APR Wing !

MbnViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know how can i fix the APR wing on my GTS ? i was shocked today when i removed the cover at the back .. its all sealed!!!! am i looking at the right please or im drunk …lol please help !!!!

OP
OP
M

MbnViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Vipermad:
Uhhh, what is this APR Wing?
confused.gif
Should I know what it is?
confused.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haha ok sorry
smile.gif
something like this

http://www.aprperformance.com/products_list_spoilers_detail.asp?ProdID=dragstyle

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by MbnViper on 03-16-2002 at 04:54 PM</font>

OP
OP
M

MbnViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hahha.sorry its my fault anyway bad spelling ..
laugh.gif
thanks Man
smile.gif

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Vipermad:
someone who mounted their own wing..(NO comments Mark O!!!)
laugh.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

laugh.gif
Good preemptive strike Tony

OP
OP
M

MbnViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my god i only have the wing and some bolts i was thinking i only have 2 drill some holes (8 holes exactly) and thats it
frown.gif
one second BOTTLE OF BLACK LABEL PLEASE
dead.gif

You must be registered for see images

Hoosier Daddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The APR website has a nice collection of uhm, I'll be friendly. Ricer wings. None of those styles I have ever scene mounted on a Viper. Did they actually say the were made to fit a Viper also. By the looks of the pics on the website you might need some additional hardware to get down to some structural part of the rear of a Viper. Looks are decieving but those wings only look like you need 4 sheet metal screws to anchor it down on the trunk. Good for a car with a bunch of stickers and lets say a terminal velocity of no more than 80mph. On a Viper your going to need to anchor that more securely if you want it there more than one day. As a matter of fact I'd start drinking more beer now!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cookviper