Arizona Dodge Dealer Ed Moses

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dad was just wondering (so he asked me to post this for him), he drove by Ed Moses Dodge this past weekend in North Scottsdale, and he saw that their sign is now replaced by Airpark Chrysler's.

Were they bought out? Did they merge with Airpark under the Alpha store plans? Did they go under? What happened?

Was just curious as that is the dealer he uses while down there in AZ.

Thanks guys!

Robert

Burntrubber

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Avondale dodge is who I use.

PM me, a friend of mine works there. They are also a sponsor on VTCOA

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If you are looking for a tech, Eddie Martin over at Bill Luke is one of the best in the Country, so he should be on your list to consider for work on your Snake.:2tu:

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the responses!! :hail:

Sorry to confuze everyone! The Snake is OK! It does not need any work done to it. Ed Moses was just the place we serviced our other vehicles when we are down there and when you see a places name change...... Well, always good to know why something like that changes. Sometimes you never know, so we just thought we would ask!

Bill - Will keep Eddies name on hand so that if I do ever have an issue while I am down there......;)

Thanks again!:hail:

Robert

ACRJUD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are looking for a tech, Eddie Martin over at Bill Luke is one of the best in the Country, so he should be on your list to consider for work on your Snake.:2tu:

thanks bill, I bought mine at ed moses, but wasnt sure where to take it for work. Is Eddie Matrin bellanger header friendly? Also do you know if they can perform gear changes?

Burntrubber

Viper Owner
Reaction score
thanks bill, I bought mine at ed moses, but wasnt sure where to take it for work. Is Eddie Matrin bellanger header friendly? Also do you know if they can perform gear changes?

Bellangers shop is in Peoria. eddie put on my B&B headers, hi flos, bellanger catback. He can also do gears.
Lou B. could put the headers in for you though.

PM me with any questions

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456