Arkansas Childrens Hosptal fund raiser

Wild Bill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This past weekend the Mid South Viper club joined a fund raiser for Childrens Hospital. We started with a drag races down a city street (with police approval of course) There were 4 stock Vipers against 3 highly modded Vettes and 1 stock new Vette. Racing on a city street was scary and the drivers all opted for safety over speed. After the drags we met up for a car show- 9 Vipers and around 75-100 Vettes (which based on production figures is about right
You must be registered for see images
)

We don't have the final figures on how much was raised but I'll let you'll know. It was a great time for a great cause!!

I'm not very good with Photo Shop and when I reduce the pics to what the baord allows they look like crap. Here is a link to the Ferrai board where I was able to post them

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?p=136681875#post136681875

Enjoy

Bill

-FROG-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool! I set up a few Childrens Hospital car shows here in Austin a few years ago. Man what a great feeling when you take that check to the hospital!!! Hats off to you guys!

OMG ,drag racing town the city strees! lol, that must have been a blast, but good man.... I can't believe the local police approved/authorized that??? Have you seen the video footage of those dudes drag Racing in the middle east (Kuwait) or somewhere like that??? They all stand around out in the dessert and line the sides to watch, but a car lost control and nailed about 30 people standing there watching. People flying everywhere.... I looked but can't find the video anywhere on Youtube.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth