At it again............

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok buster you're going on report, do I smell an innuendo that Juli is NOT a hot English language spell checker and therefor practically an English language teacher? Huh huh huh :)?
Please explain or you will have to stay late after school!
~ITVbelookingafterJulionthisone

I AM kinda hot today, it's in the 40's...heat wave....
:dunno:Thank you for defending my honor :2tu:...now let's STOP hi/lojacking Tim's very talented trinket thread (Tim's Totally Talented Trinket Thread :D) ~julibehotdevillady

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you please explain this one to poor (about-to-turn-25-years-old-tomorrow) ITV here? I'm afraid he is not quite familiar with the middle road between a devil and a lady :)

ITV: Yes, a lady can be a devil of a lady~~~:) :) :)
juli=devil-lady

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you please explain this one to poor (about-to-turn-25-years-old-tomorrow) ITV here? I'm afraid he is not quite familiar with the middle road between a devil and a lady :)

Noper, cus this is still Tim's Totally Talented Trinket Thread~~~DUDE!!!! :nono:
~julibeahotdevillady :cool:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, better clarify this before I am given a detention to be punished!;);):spank:

Teacher Juli said she is not able to have fun with her having to correct spelling and such.

So I say, if she really wanted to, she could! Kinda like the way a hot teacher can some how make the most boring subjects fun!

Sheesh. Can get myself knee deep quicker than a vette can lose a race to a Viper!:lmao:

Now Tim, PLEASE post pics of ANYTHING so we can get back on subject before Juli sends us all to be punished!:omg:

:eater:

Bobbystillintrouble?

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:birthday:Happy Birthday Willem you must be very excited to turn 25 you mentioned it in just about every thread for the past month. I hope you get some great gifts.:present: (The ones with v-10s are the best;))

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh come on, it was, what.. 2 or 3 topics I mentioned it in :)?
Thanks you two, much appreciated ;) No great gifts for me this year let alone something with a V10, if any at all sadly :(... economic and a few other troubles ya know haha.. have to make do with the small stuff I got I guess, including the number of people to celebrate it with...

:birthday:Happy Birthday Willem you must be very excited to turn 25 you mentioned it in just about every thread for the past month. I hope you get some great gifts.:present: (The ones with v-10s are the best;))

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh come on, it was, what.. 2 or 3 topics I mentioned it in :)?
Thanks you two, much appreciated ;) No great gifts for me this year let alone something with a V10, if any at all sadly :(... economic and a few other troubles ya know haha.. have to make do with the small stuff I got I guess, including the number of people to celebrate it with...

Boy, Tim's thread sure doesn't belong to him anymore...thx to all of us...lol! :smirk:
Re-Routing B'day Wishes here: http://forums.viperclub.org/sneaky-petes-place/624581-happy-25th-injectthevenom.html

TIM: Any more new pictures??? :eater: ~juli

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OP
OP
G

Gotvenom 08

Talking about a Hi jacked or Hi Jilled thread!You guys crack me up with all the silly posts.First Juli is commando,then she is a hot teacher?Who likes to correct students.Then some guy has a birthday.This thread keeps going and going.:D

Well I have been busy making other viper items so that is reason I have been absent.I check in once in a while and just laugh at the banter that was posted.Keep it going,as long as I am welcome back to my thread.:)

Any ways here is a pic of some thing to get us back on track with this thread.

So here is a pic of one of these ball markers with a friends name on it!

It is not polished,so you see machined lines in it.But just giving you an example.
You must be registered for see images attach

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice work, Tim~! I didn't derail your GOLF thread...I stayed WAYYYYY away from that one~!
Hi-jill-ed...lol...love that~! Hey, I'm TRYING to make everyone aware this is YOUR thread!!!!
We may be derailing it, but hell, it's still YOURS!!!!
~juligocommandoinminis----onlyformike ;)

OP
OP
G

Gotvenom 08

As you can see I could not help myself on the golf thread!:rolleyes:

:D

Robert

I saw that and the thread POLICE(me)are here and watching!So be good Bobby angel:)

As I roll my eyes................Sheeeesh Canadians,,,,,:rolleyes:

Tim BO

OP
OP
G

Gotvenom 08

Nice work, Tim~! I didn't derail your GOLF thread...I stayed WAYYYYY away from that one~!
Hi-jill-ed...lol...love that~! Hey, I'm TRYING to make everyone aware this is YOUR thread!!!!

LOL.No problem Juli.Derail away.It's all for fun here any way.I know nothing about golf either but I jumped right in and made some thing golf related.And I learn along the way.So it's all good.

And thanks at least for admitting you( and Bobby angel) derailed my thread.:D

Still laughing at all the posts.And to think it went to this because of a simply ONE TIME spelling error.:rolaugh:

Timwhomakesgolfstuffanddoesn'thaveaclueon whatheisdoing

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Canadian Angel. I am OK with that!:D:D:D In a few months you will see many of us (well, until the beer starts flowing!;))

I think this thread somehow tunred into the Thread With No Subject thread #
2!;)

BobbyAngel

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL.No problem Juli.Derail away.It's all for fun here any way.I know nothing about golf either but I jumped right in and made some thing golf related.And I learn along the way.So it's all good.
And thanks at least for admitting you( and Bobby angel) derailed my thread.:D
Still laughing at all the posts.And to think it went to this because of a simply ONE TIME spelling error.:rolaugh:

Ask and ye shall receive~~~DERAIL in progress....stay tuned!
Cool, you don't even golf, yet designed something for golf users...Tim, I think you have a CAREER if you consider your trinkets not a hobby.
YEP, I FULLY take responsibility for my actions...BOBBBBYYYYY does too, it would seem. :2tu:
OHHHHH, now it's a ONE-TIME spelling error?????? Oh, I am falling off my chair.
:smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
juliwholovestobustontimwhoissuchagreatsport :headbang:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Canadian Angel. I am OK with that!:D:D:D In a few months you will see many of us (well, until the beer starts flowing!;))
I think this thread somehow tunred into the Thread With No Subject thread #
2!;)
BobbyAngel

Is my job NEVER done???? GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH! ~juli
(How much do I get paid for non-TIM-related errors??? :eater:)

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang two finger typing getting ahead of me!

Wish my spell check worked too! That would cut back on your job by 900 billion %! :lmao:

Bobby Angel

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I'm sorry julicommandoinminis but because it was you all by yourself who started the hijacking people are obviously having trouble when all of a sudden they see you asking to stop :)

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry if this sounds inappropriate to anyone (I know not everyone appreciates this kind of humor), but what kind of stuff is your friend into exactly? Ball markers with his name on it makes it sound like a rather.. shall we say.. ***** present from his girlfriend/wife, lol.

WillemwhoisSONOTawareofwhattimisreallytalkingabout :)

Talking about a Hi jacked or Hi Jilled thread!You guys crack me up with all the silly posts.First Juli is commando,then she is a hot teacher?Who likes to correct students.Then some guy has a birthday.This thread keeps going and going.:D

Well I have been busy making other viper items so that is reason I have been absent.I check in once in a while and just laugh at the banter that was posted.Keep it going,as long as I am welcome back to my thread.:)

Any ways here is a pic of some thing to get us back on track with this thread.

So here is a pic of one of these ball markers with a friends name on it!

It is not polished,so you see machined lines in it.But just giving you an example.
You must be registered for see images attach

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It seems every thread Juli posts in becomes a thread with no subject.

I am so jealous of Tims skills. Tim you should start one of those vocation vacation programs, where people come to work for you for a week or so while on vacation from their normal jobs, so they can learn something new. I would have to take a month off before I could understand how you do your voodoo.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And YOU sir are going on report as well! Where the heck do you give ME credit for my part in this enterprise? I did not get all creative for nothing you know, it might be a good idea if I start charging people for my inventiveness as well following Juli's example :)

And thanks at least for admitting you( and Bobby angel) ??? derailed my thread.:D

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It seems every thread Juli posts in becomes a thread with no subject.
I am so jealous of Tims skills. Tim you should start one of those vocation vacation programs, where people come to work for you for a week or so while on vacation from their normal jobs, so they can learn something new. I would have to take a month off before I could understand how you do your voodoo.

Ah, but it never starts OUT that way...I always first reply 'on-topic', where it goes from there, I have no control... :smirk::D
I feel the same way YOU do...if you notice I also COMP TIM also. I think if he had the time, he should/could/maybe become a VENDOR on here. *hint*hint* Tim :pokey:
~juliwhopromotesTim'sTrinkets (THAT's IT, the name of your *new company*!! :eater:)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I'm sorry julicommandoinminis but because it was you all by yourself who started the hijacking people are obviously having trouble when all of a sudden they see you asking to stop :)

I beg to differ...wait, take that back...I don't beg. I try and try and try to keep people on-topic...if 'they' fail to do so, well, what can I do? :dunno:
"Tim's Trinkets"
~juli

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I beg to differ...wait, take that back...I don't beg. I try and try and try to keep people on-topic...if 'they' fail to do so, well, what can I do? :dunno:
"Tim's Trinkets"
~juli

Ok mrs. P I gotcha, will commence to write a book full of imposition immediately after I finish this message (if you would be so kind to let me know if the internet translator translated the word "imposition" to everyone's understanding?) :puppy:
I'm convinced that you would do well as a region Prez in the future, poor Scott also had to endure continuous banter of this nature :rolaugh:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456