At it again............

OP
OP
G

Gotvenom 08

Okay I'm back.Remember little ole me?The starter upper of this thread.:D I see you guys are havin a good ole time with out me.I do feel left out,but Juli does mention me here and there when she is not DERAILING this thread.:rolaugh:

I was busy today making more golf items.And I do have to say that ITV is also good at derailing my thread.LOL.But that ***** Angel guy is walking the fine line of not derailing.And I thank him for that.:)

So what did I miss?Fill me in.

Timwhoisbusywhileothersarederailingmythread

OP
OP
G

Gotvenom 08

Ask and ye shall receive~~~DERAIL in progress....stay tuned!
Cool, you don't even golf, yet designed something for golf users...Tim, I think you have a CAREER if you consider your trinkets not a hobby.
YEP, I FULLY take responsibility for my actions...BOBBBBYYYYY does too, it would seem. :2tu:
OHHHHH, now it's a ONE-TIME spelling error?????? Oh, I am falling off my chair.
:smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
juliwholovestobustontimwhoissuchagreatsport :headbang:

Well it was only one TYPO ERROR,that I can remember! I'm old and forget alot of things.:D And then they are so critical of you too.....SHHHEEESHHHHH That Juli chick :D( I think she dun't wear undies either)But that's another story for later.

I don't want to make this viper trinket hobby a career then it will become work.Now it's fun to create items that fill the need, or then again maybe not fill the need.But is still viper related. I do enjoy it.

And I already do enough work.But thanks for the suggestion.It's all good!:D

Timwhojustwaitstogetbustedwhenhemakestyposwithhis
fatsausagelikefingers

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK Tim here's something you could try, modify the button idea a little to make it a fan pull. Or for a challenge try a license plate frame.

Robertwhostaysontopicfortim

OP
OP
G

Gotvenom 08

OK Tim here's something you could try, modify the button idea a little to make it a fan pull. Or for a challenge try a license plate frame.

Robertwhostaysontopicfortim

Give me some ideas and sizes.Preferences on shape etc.......Plate holder,MGW does a GREAT job on that already.I can't compete with that!
Thanks for the idea.Perhaps we can make this work.:)

Cool. I didn't derail the thread? :)

Oh wait, cr_p, I just did!:lmao:

We love ya Tim! Derailers and non derailers!:D

Angel Bobby

Yea you did derail it.Did you see that one post with that gawd awfull yellow jacket some is bragging about?.......;)

:D Tim BO

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No I did not see the one with the gawd awful jacket.

Did see one though with some nutcase asking about getting a purple one though!:lmao::lmao:

Bobby

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used some old gen 1 key chain charms for fan pulls about 1" or so in size and just over 1/8" thick basically a double sided logo with a small ring at the top.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62