Atlanta Dragway!!

opticzo6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to say I had a good time meeting Joseph at the dragstrip and he just needs to learn how to drive all that **** power he has. I had a nice run with Martin D on the highway on the way to the strip we are going to do it again when we arnt 5 lanes apart. We are going to Rennalds on Friday if you guys want to go again.

OP
OP
O

opticzo6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad you asked, my times were 12.0's to 12.2's all motor
Eric's viper times were 13 something all motor
Josephs viper went mide 12's I think all supercharger and motor

All runs done on street tires for all cars, it was fun but the track was slick..

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dell needs to learn to drive. Dell also got scared sh**less when screeching the tires on the 3-4 shift (and I did this every time!). Dell will also be going back this Friday to learn to drive some more if anyone else is interested in joining. Dell also has recently learned about the awe of this vehicle to the point where Dell has new brake pads and rotors in the trunk ready to be installed this week.

Dell will return...

JD

Reaction score
Dell drives a very powerful car to a drag strip before experiencing Seat - Time in it. Dell doesn't attempt to shatter any Land Speed Records but does manage to keep himself alive. Dell is completely cognizant that 3rd to 4th wheel spin shifts can easy take out a car, driver, and ruin hard work by DLM
frown.gif

Dell, that little fear you have of the car; allowed you to spend another Passover with your family .... A good day at the track is driving yourself home INTACT and I'm very, very proud of Dell!

Instinct is our friend,
Doug
smile.gif

Martin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agreed - there is no reason to be trying to set records up at ATL Dragway. Especially with Stock Tires.

The car is way faster than those times or MPH would indicate. There is nothing wrong with Dell!

Regards,

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When Dell loses his fear, Dell with lay down some serious times.

Anyone want to join Dell this Friday night at the ATL dragway?

-Dell

OP
OP
O

opticzo6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dell we are going to Reynolds this Friday with about 15 people you want to try a better hooking track? As for DELL people he just needs more seat time then the mph will be 133+ and the times 10 something. All you need to do is take a class in high speed driving by the crazy man himself: MARTIN D
tongue.gif

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seat time comin' up... Where is Reynolds? Let me know and I'll be there. Might be a little late b/c I am coming back from a trip to Dallas, but I'll be there.

JD