Attention Golfers!!!!!

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VCA_golfpostcard.jpg

Warnock Automotive Group and The Viper Club of New Jersey will be sponsoring a Charity Golf Outing to benefit the Two Kids Foundation. The event will take place at the
Farmstead Golf & Country Club
in Lafayette, NJ.
July 17, 2008
The Two Kids Foundation is a non profit organization who's primary goal is to raise money to help children that have been diagnosed with cancer and other serious diseases. When a child is diagnosed with cancer the most common types of treatment are surgery, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, immunotherapy, and bone marrow or peripheral blood stem cell transplatation. The cost of these treatments that will be incurred can be a devastating strain to the family. With the help of volunteers, local businesses, and people like you, we can help these families offset some of the expenses.

For registration forms go to NJ Viper Club and download the forms.

Please help us make a difference in a child's life.​

Two Kids Foundation
Welcome to Farmstead Golf

OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly, Since it starts at 1:00 you guys have plenty of time to do a short cruise before hand!!!!

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm looking to gather my foursome , when is the latest date for the registration?

OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would think that the latest would be a month prior to the outing. However I know the registrations are already coming in, so don't wait too long.

OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Registrations are filling up fast. We have about 60 golfers already and it's not even May!!! We have a great goodie bag, gifts and door prizes for that day. Don't wait til last minute, you may not get in!!!

OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last count was 70. Help us reach our target of 100 Golfers. This is a really great event and for a good cause...

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't make it to the tourny, but if you have any free balls with the VCA or Viper logo, how can I get one? I'm a golf addict and collect those things when I can find them.

OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we have enough cars come out then I will make that happen. We have 92 players so far. Still looking for sponsorships, t-sponsors and gift sponsors. It is for a great Charity!!!!

OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Golf Update... 98 golfers and good weather ahead. Lots of great prizes. Flat screen TV, Digital Cameras, Garmin GPS, Golf Clubs, Bag, leather jackets, etc etc etc. We have a Dodge Journey for a hole-in-one, 50/50 raffles and much more. There is room if anyone is interested, don't delay.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21