ATTENTION: PA & Jersey area Vipers... Bring your Snake this Sunday!

Sean 96 McViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There doesn’t seem to be a whole lot going on this weekend so I thought I would organize a last minute get-together for this Sunday the 23rd. I have reserved a spot for us at the Nifty Fifty’s restaurant www.niftyfiftys.com in Bensalem, PA. Nifty Fifty’s is a great 50 style restaurant complete with an arcade and brand new miniature golf course. It is a great place to bring the kids or kid (being that vipers only have two seats). This place has the best burgers and shakes in the Philadelphia area, (they win “Best of Philly” every year) my wife and I eat there every Sunday. It is a nice cruise for those of you in south Jersey. I attended a meeting at Huddy’s Inn in Colts Neck, earlier this summer and it took me less than an hour to get there (50 mi.), it was a nice ride.

Nifty Fifty’s has offered all that will attend a 10% discount. Also, I plan to raffle off a set of tires (up to a $300 dollar value. Sorry, I can’t afford to give away a set for a snake) with all proceeds to benefit the <FONT COLOR="Red">Red Cross Relief Fund</FONT c>. We will be parked in front of the restaurant, which is on a main road, so we should attract a lot of attention. We will be there between 1:00 and 5:00pm this Sunday the 23rd.

Nifty Fifty’s Address is:
2555 Street Road
Bensalem, Pa 19020

Is anyone interested??? It should be a fun time!

OP
OP
S

Sean 96 McViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Matt M, PA:
Sounds good Sean...I expect to be there. What time?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Matt,
We will get started around 1:00pm on Sunday.

-Sean

OP
OP
S

Sean 96 McViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am getting requests for directions so I will post them here…

From Jersey- Take the Jersey Turnpike to the PA Turnpike West/ I-276

From Harrisburg- Take the PA Turnpike East/ I-276.

Exit PA Turnpike at Exit 28 US-1 to Philadelphia. After paying toll, take a right onto US-1 South for appx. 500 ft. Stay in the right lane for immediate exit. Take the second Street Road exit.(PA-132 E Street Road). Continue on Street Road for appx. 2 miles. Nifty Fifty’s is on your left.

From PA (I-95): From I-95 take the Street Road exit. Continue on Street Road/ PA 132 West appx. 3 miles. Nifty Fifty’s is on your right after passing the light at Knights Road.

VIPORXXX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Sean,
Got your e-mail, thanks.
Unfortunately....I can't make this Sunday, I have a baby shower I can't get out of....Family.
What a great idea though. I would be great to meet some of the other local Viper guys. Keep me posted about any other get together.

BTW- I'm going to Viper Days at the Glen 1st and 2nd of October, PDA at Pocono I believe on the 13th and 14th of October and THIS Saturday for a tech session about driving our Vipers (check to NJ Viper Club for specifics) Any of you guys going to these events?????

OP
OP
S

Sean 96 McViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HEMIDAYTNA:
please fax me directions from harrisburg...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HEMIDAYTNA,
Will any other vipers be coming with you?

-Sean

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i am calling everyone i know. Only a hand full of vipers in this area. 2 will be comming that i know of. i am also working on bringing up some real good guys with prowlers, and maybe some mercedes slk's.

OP
OP
S

Sean 96 McViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HEMIDAYTNA:
i am calling everyone i know. Only a hand full of vipers in this area. 2 will be comming that i know of. i am also working on bringing up some real good guys with prowlers, and maybe some mercedes slk's.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds Great!

As for anybody else planning on coming, please contact me an let me know you will be there, this way I can make sure we reserve enough of the parking lot...

Looks like we may have a decent turn-out.
BURNOUT.gif

BURNOUT.gif
BURNOUT.gif
BURNOUT.gif

OP
OP
S

Sean 96 McViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by airbornerx7:
can i come? can i come? i used to live right around there and am still close. i don't have a viper but my car's shiny and sometimes people think its a viper...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sure why not... Looks like there is going to be an SLK or two so why not an RX-7? I would like to keep this as "viper's-only" as possible but it is not an "official" viper club event so... Ok.

-Sean

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Sean,

I just notified Hemidaytna that my wife and me will be coming. Hopefully, I will be cruising up with Hemidaytna.
Sounds like a great time and I look forward to meeting some of the local Viper owners. See everyone on Sunday.
Ed

airbornerx7, I would say stop on by, I would like to see your car and talk RX7 shop as well. I still love the FD.

OP
OP
S

Sean 96 McViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Viper Wizard:
Sean,
Would it be alright if a couple of the NY boys join you on Sunday?

usa-clear-s.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Absolutely
cool.gif
The more, the better! How many of you will there be?

-Sean

cool.gif

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Sounds like everyone is going to have a great time! I just spoke to Adel, our NJ President, and he would like to offer to every VCA member that attends, one of the VCA Red Cross Flag decals, compliments of the NJ VCA! Yes, the NJ VCA will send a donation to Viper HQ for every participant, and will have them send the decal directly to you!

Matt, Sean, could you keep a list of who attended?

Thanks!!!

OP
OP
S

Sean 96 McViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joseph Houss:
Sounds like everyone is going to have a great time! I just spoke to Adel, our NJ President, and he would like to offer to every VCA member that attends, one of the VCA Red Cross Flag decals, compliments of the NJ VCA! Yes, the NJ VCA will send a donation to Viper HQ for every participant, and will have them send the decal directly to you!

Matt, Sean, could you keep a list of who attended?

Thanks!!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow! That's great Joe! I will keep track of all in attendance.
patriotx.gif

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mark Cooper Red 00 GTS VA:
I live in N VA and would like to meet up with the Harrisburg Viper.,

Any thoughts?

Mark

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mark,

I will meet up with you and head down if you want. Please give me a call at home (717) 921-8911 and we can make arrangements. Don't try and e-mail me because I do not have any access at the moment.

HEMIDAYTNA,
If you are still going please give me a call at home, like I said above I am having problems getting my emails.

Thanks,
Ed

VIPORXXX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Sean,
Looks like I can make it for a couple of hours.
I look forward to seeing everyone. Kudo's to you for
organizing what should turn out to a fun afternoon.

Ed

speedshftr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ive been contemplating and bickering over selling my 96 gts for a while.ive never shown the car yet to anyone.i always get cold feet.im from delaware and would like to meet up with you guys.mabey someone has an interest in the car?96 gts 18,000 miles very nice new tires tuneup ect.im willing to sell very reasonable.car looks new.would anyone be interested in seeing it?

John ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sean,
Myself, the Mrs. and daughter will attend with the Viper Wizard.
Please save us a spot, some food and fun.
Thanks.

John ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sean,
Thanks to you and your family for a wonderful time.
My wife, daughter and I had a BLAST!
So did the "Wizard".
Thanks again.

OP
OP
S

Sean 96 McViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to thank all that came-out for Sunday's get together at Nifty Fifty's. I hope all had a good time. We had a total of 16 vipers there, not a bad turn-out considering, this was put together earlier this week. I would also like to thank Matt Morris for all his help.
We managed to sell $75.00 in raffle tickets, all of this money will go to the American red cross disaster relief fund. I would like to thank Frank Barba, for donating several pre-paid phone cards that were also given away in the raffle. Also a special thanks to ACR Joe who won a free set of tires in the raffle and kindly donated the cost of the tires to the relief fund as well. So a grand total of over $300.00 will be donated to the red cross, great job guys!
patriotx.gif

Several of you that attended have won pre-paid phone cards, I will be contacting you to get your addresses so I may send them to you.