Attn: Phoenix Area RT/10 owners

01 RT SNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As some of you may have read, my back window broke on my 2001 RT/10. Is there anyone in the Phoenix area that would let me trace their back window so that I can have one made? Please send me a PM.

Mike

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Mike,

The AZ Club is going to Russo-Steele and Barrett-Jackson auctions on Saturday. I would think there will be some owners at that event that would work with you.

Also, are you part of the AZ Region mail group?

Schedule (Calendar)

OP
OP

01 RT SNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Marv,

I am part of the mail group. I'm going to Russo on Friday with the Ferrari club since I was offered free VIP tickets. I'll try and find someone in the AZ VCA that has a RT that can hook me up.

Mike

Freddog11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check and make sure that Russo is still going to be open on Friday since most of their main tent is sitting on the 101 right now. The whole highway was closed for hours when I was coming home from the hockey game tonight.

Rich Link

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a '97 RT-10, that you can get a trace from. I'll be back in town Friday thru Monday, if you want to give me a call then.

Rich Link
AZ Region President
h 602-504-9499
c 602-432-5252

OP
OP

01 RT SNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Rich. I'll give you a call and set something up. My weekend is going to be very busy so we'll see what we can do.

Mike

OP
OP

01 RT SNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rich, I called Bill Luke Dodge. They're going to order me a new one and insurance is going to pay for it. Thanks for the offer, though.

AZMotorgod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Mike,

That is good to hear that you are getting a new back window. I wondered what was happening with that.

I still can't believe that happened...too crazy.

OP
OP

01 RT SNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm gonna need the window for the summer. Alan got a crazy idea to drive the Lotus to Chicago to go see a Cubs game. I'm going to drive the Viper to Denver and drop it off at my wife's cousin's house and then I'll hop in with Alan and we'll head over to Bolingbrook. 2000 miles in an Elise sounds like I'll need back surgery when I get home!

We're going to spend 3 or 4 days touring around Colorado and probably 3 days in Chicago. We're going to hit the Cubs game and the Taste. We'll pick my car up on the way back. Should be a blast!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave