August 10th Meet at Rancho Murieta

Glen97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who's up for meeting in Rancho Murieta on Sunday August 10th at 10:30 am? Then take a drive through Sutter Creek, Jackson, Volcano then back to Sutter Creek for lunch. A lot of cool roads to drive. I'll put a map together.

Glen

OP
OP
Glen97

Glen97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Glen,

I put together a Google Map of the route.

from:Rancho Murieta to:Sutter Creek, CA to:Volcano, CA to:Jackson, CA to:Sutter Creek, CA - Google Maps

Is this still on? Sounds like a nice drive!

Todd

Yes its still on! Nice drive through some small towns. I have only talked to a few people so far Mike007 and ontilt. I hope to here from a few more plus who ever reads this post and can make it. I have a map and will make copies. Meet at the gas station on Hy 16 Jackson Highway right at Rancho Murieta cant miss it bath rooms and gas if needed.

Glen

ACR VYPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking forward to meeting up with you guys on Sunday. I just have to save up some money for gas.
Next time maybe go for a cruise around Lake Berryessa, by way of Highyway 128 & 121(highway 121 and 128,CA - Google Maps). Maybe meet up in Davis?

Last edited:

conceptpi916

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi Everybody,

I was just invited to this event (clink on link below) by a Porsche owner friend of mine, but its on Aug 10th on Douglas Blvd. in Granite Bay/Roseville.

EuroSunday.net A monthly gathering of Euro car & motorcycle enthusiasts.

He says lots of different kinds of cars usually show up (Lambos, Ferraris, Says he seen some Vipers there before). Just wanted to throw it out if you guys want to modify plans and go to this event and do drive afterwards. If not, Im still in for the Sutter Creek drive. I will go to this event for a little while in the morning on my way down to meet you guys in Rancho Murieta.

Todd

Last edited:

ACR VYPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everybody,

I was just invited to this event (clink on link below) by a Porsche owner friend of mine, but its on Aug 10th on Douglas Blvd. in Granite Bay/Roseville.

He says lots of different kinds of cars usually show up (Lambos, Ferraris, Says he seen some Vipers there before). Just wanted to it out throw out if you guys want to modify plans and go to this event and do drive afterwards. If not, Im still in for the Sutter Creek drive. I will go to this event for a little while in the morning on my way down to meet you guys in Rancho Murieta.

Todd

Hey Todd- EuroSunday is definitely a pretty cool car rally/car show. I haven’t been to the Granite Bay location as of yet. The EuroSundays that I have gone too, I’ve seen lots of different models cars and plenty of high maintenance women running around.
Check out my post a few months ago...http://forums.viperclub.org/california-northern/612007-eurosunday-net.html

OP
OP
Glen97

Glen97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everybody,

He says lots of different kinds of cars usually show up (Lambos, Ferraris, Says he seen some Vipers there before). Just wanted to throw it out if you guys want to modify plans and go to this event and do drive afterwards. If not, Im still in for the Sutter Creek drive. I will go to this event for a little while in the morning on my way down to meet you guys in Rancho Murieta.

Todd

Todd,
I went to 2 of the EuroSundays in Sacramento and yes a lot of cool cars. Its on your way to Rancho Murieta so if you get out of the house early enough check it out. I'll miss this one but see you at Rancho Murieta.

Glen