August, September?

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, so there are events planned for Later this month (Calgary), June (Jasper(watch for an update on this one shortly)) and July (Okanagan(update with details coming in a day or so)). But nothing so far for August or September, so I'm wondering if we should put something together for mid-summer? Any thoughts? :dunno:Perhaps lower-mainland, throw in a track day maybe...
Any and all input welcome.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If there's a few that want to travel the scenic "Death Highway" out here to the West Chilcotin for a visit I could arrange a Bella Coola Hill tour and Flightseeing of the 1500' Hunlen Falls and/or the 2 local Glaciers, 800 lakes, etc. I'm sure I can get huge discounts. Boating and fishing (if we have to, lol).

Photo opps if anyone's interested, etc. Local Seafood (and normal food) in Bella Coola.

"We are only limited by our imiaginations" Aug or Sept a few weeks before or after VOI 11 would be good.

Google Anahim and Nimpo Lakes, Stewarts Lodge or go to British Columbia (BC) Anahim Lake - Nimpo Lake - Travel and Recreation in the West Chilcotin. for more info on the area.

Ted

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys are are all spoiled with your windy scenic roads. How about a top speed run out to sunny Sask? Long straights for some top speed testing. Plus you get very intimate with what a wheat field looks like. We have lakes and valleys with some windy roads. I will arrange a boat cruise / booze cruise for all that attend. It will be a blast. See you all in August. I will just assume you are all coming and will wait for you at the boat launch on Aug 1st. See you then. :headbang::lmao:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You have cops there don't you? Sask is RCMP depot for training all cops in canada? Here our speed control is Deer. I don't recommend going over a hundred mph because there are Deer waiting in the woods!!! Cops not so much.

All Blue ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys are are all spoiled with your windy scenic roads. How about a top speed run out to sunny Sask? Long straights for some top speed testing. Plus you get very intimate with what a wheat field looks like. We have lakes and valleys with some windy roads. I will arrange a boat cruise / booze cruise for all that attend. It will be a blast. See you all in August. I will just assume you are all coming and will wait for you at the boat launch on Aug 1st. See you then. :headbang::lmao:

Waskisiu???

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
there will most likely be another red deer area bbq day again like last year.if someone wishes to hot it then please let me know.if not we will nbe glad to do it again at our place.if we get more who wish to come it will most likely start earlier with perhaps a run out to rockie mountain house for a snack.August will be a great time to book it on.