Auto-cross times, post ' em up!!

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got to drive my most favourite Viper for the time being, the SSG/black ACR convertable :headbang:
First time out got a lousy 31.72 then on my second stint I grew a pair and shaved over 5 seconds off to a 26.22 :omg: And I had only driven ONE Viper before that, being the Ring record ACR on the road course track! Fastest I heard was 20.something, I feel that with a couple more stints I could have reached that same time if not better.
At first I expected the behavior to be more nervous but the car was a huge pleasure to drive, as long as you can control your right foot you can smash and throw that thing any which way you want.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Official time was 27.09 run all in first gear. That was a bad idea. Driftifng corners does not make you go faster.;)

Second run in second gear was 25.39.

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Official time was 27.09 run all in first gear. That was a bad idea. Driftifng corners does not make you go faster.;)

Second run in second gear was 25.39.

Maybe if it was red you would have had a better time........:D

BOTTLEFED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the SRT coupe loaner car I got a 23.56 on the only lap that counted. I got down to a 22.13 on my last run. I was told by the officials it was the fastest up until then on street tires :dunno:

85 of 200

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got a 22.9 or something for my first run, cant remember for sure but I figured it would not be good enough since I was using a loaner. Best run was a 21.40.

BOTTLEFED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Went back today to try it out again and ended up being there for 2 hours after lunch giving Dodge execs and guests rides in the corporate cars. Could only muster a 21.43 for my best time, but was in the 21s all day. I'm very sore now.

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got five runs in and then they shut us down. There was plenty of time left but apparently there was a five run limit? :confused:

At any rate, each run was quicker than the previous. Ended up with a 21.93 on my last run. Definitely left a lot of time on the table. Here's a video of my last and best run:

YouTube - VOI 11 Viper Autocross

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235