Auto Detailing Event - April 7, 2013 at 1:30

0260in3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paul from Paul's Paint & Body and Larry from Performance Auto Color have offered to conduct a detailing session for our club. The event will be held at Paul's shop at 3324 High Ridge Blvd in High Ridge. We are working on putting together a small package of Meguiar's products for member attendees so please plan on being there. This will be a joint event with the St Louis SRT club so it's a nice chance to mingle with our SRT siblings. Feel free to post if anyone wants to meet up beforehand to caravan to Paul's together.

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too bad it was scheduled on a weekend several of us are at Putnam....:smirk:

2001ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I plan to make it, there are already at least a few from the St. Louis SRT Club who have committed as well. Hopefully we get some great weather and a big turnout!

OP
OP

0260in3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you want to volunteer your car as a demonstrator, there might be an opportunity for that! The plan is to have you be able to try some products on your own car. If you don't want to practice on your own car there will be an opportunity to get some hands-on experience on a practice panel (hopefully black since that's the toughest color for swirl marks). Glad to see some of you are planning to attend!

Viper ich

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi just join Monday I plan on going to detail shop looking forward to meeting other viper owners

Blade Runner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had a great day for the event. I invited the STLSRT club to join us. So we had a lot full of beautiful cars. Tom showed off all the Meguiar's products. Paul opened up his shop so we could put Dan's car inside for the scratch removal system. It removed the scratch. Big thank you to Larry who gave up a Sunday to show how the professionals use the system. Thanks to all involved.