Autoform unveils many new SRT-10 Product line! Photos

Ken Diemer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As many of you have heard, Autoform debuted it's new line of products for the SRT-10 at the Mid-Ohio Viper Days. We have received many inquiries as to the progress of our products over the past few months. Since the debut, We have had an enormous response to the SRT line and would like to share some photos here first. The pictures represent the new Autoform SRT-10 hardtop, the new Autoform SRT-10 Splitter, the new Autoform SRT-10 Wing along with the new Autoform SRT-10 gas cap. Also available is the Autoform SRT-10 Rollbar. If you have any questions, feel free to call Jerry at 616-392-4909 for technical information and details!

57frontsrt10-med.jpg

57rearsrt10-med.jpg

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
AutoForm has once again made this full product line available thru PartsRack. I especially like the FRONT SPLITTER and SIDE SKIRTS.

The ROLL BAR will make it possible to explore the higher limits of your SRT in greater safety......and SOME venues otherwise exclude this magnificent beast without a bar.......

A COMPLETE PACKAGE of all 5-6 items is available at a significant discount.

And TEAM TECH harnesses are ready as well......

Thanhs Steve and Jerry at AutoForm.......

ssssssnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No offense to Autoform, but I think that looks crappy. Not a Viper looking beast at all. I liked the SRT as a convertible better IMO. Im glad I have a 2001! I really dont like the hard top or the front fascia.

Mark

Docta Vipa

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think if you are unfortunate enough to have gotten stuck with an SRT-10, Mark, then these mods will help to make it a lot more tolerable.
Seriously, I think the mods look good, providing the best of both worlds to those who chose to go for the SRT-10. Personally, I am waiting for the coupe version, (hopefully in a few years.)

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow. Impressive. Sure looks a lot more like the Competition Coupe. Way to go Autoform. Keep up the innovative ideas and good work!

You must be registered for see images

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never much cared for the SRT/10 in the looks department, but Holy Hannah that looks good! Great job and congrats to Steve, Jerry and Company!

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's up with the black section behind the windows in the hardtop - looks like little curved tinted windows?

BTW, does the hardtop have a rear defroster?

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The top would look better without the little black window thing. Does it server a purpose or is it just for looks?

Other than that it does a whole lot for the SRT-10!

Hans Christian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Autoform,
Thanks - it look awesome and I actually like the look of the small side scoops.

I can't wait to see more photos of all the products as well as a "live" demonstration. I will shortly order mine once I get a 2004 VIN# confirmed.

Bill P, I am waiting impatiently - hurry up, hehehe

OP
OP
K

Ken Diemer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Many people have requested additional photos. Here are a couple of pictures of the 2003 SRT-10 without the Autoform hardtop so you can see the Autoform Rollbar.

57srtrollbar-med.JPG

57srtroll-med.JPG

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mmm, mmm, mmm! Sweet kit, indeed. Damnit. Though I think I'd like the roll bar better in black. The shiny silver sticks out a bit too much for my taste, given the design shape and all. Of course, that IS a pic, and it might look just fine were I to see it in person. Hmmm.