avitar

hitchman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm new here and i can't seem to find how to put an avitar with my name.Also how do i change from enthusiest to owner?I'm not the best with computers,so please excuse my stupidity. :confused:

fastmd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would you mind putting one in for me also?
9927P1020439-med.JPG

Reaction score
It is a combination of me and Lee....for now. I just got back from Key West and am at my wife's computer in Annapolis....so I can't do anything. :( I do hope to get in touch with Lee while I am here and "turn over" some things to him. Thanks for your patience...it will not be much longer.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sent you an e-mail.

Thanks

great - yes. send all avatar requests via email to me please. i will get you taken care of. be sure to rell me your user name, and include the best pic you have. LMK if you want anything fancy. ;)

mkviper96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also would like to be changed from enthusiats to VCA PA/WV member. Adding and avatar would be a bonus.

Thanks

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also would like to be changed from enthusiats to VCA PA/WV member. Adding and avatar would be a bonus.

Thanks

send lee (above) your vin, then email me about an avatar when this has been changed.

VaASPMAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any way I could get mine uploaded, too? Also still have that "0 characters left" in my signature bug. Thanks!

Dan

You must be registered for see images

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave