Baby needs new shoes - and we got 'em on sale!

Reaction score
In anticipation of spring being just around the corner, we are pleased to offer all the latest and greatest tires for your Viper! From the vaunted Michelin PS2 to track-ready Kumho Ecsta XS, and the freshly restocked Nitto Invo's to the VERY affordable BFG gForce KDW - that last one is only $950 a set and shipped for free anywhere in the continental US! Be sure to compare us to anybody else out there, and don't forget to factor in shipping and "handling" charges - we don't add either one for US orders.

https://www.viperpartsofamerica.com/index.php/categories/tires

Of course Viper Parts of America was created solely to benefit the VCA and its membership - that's you! So take advantage of these GREAT prices and help support your Viper Club of America at the same time. You will be very glad you did and so will your wallet.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good timing.

Need a set of Nitto Invo's
275/30 ZR19 96Y
345/25 ZR 20 100Y

Also consider another brand if ya gotta deal

Please PM with price/availability

OP
OP
V
Reaction score
Somebody asked if we are selling "old" tires because our prices are so aggressive - two phone calls on that alone today. The answer is, of course, no. Viper Parts of America works with the largest tire distributors in the US and prides itself in the best products available. Michelin, Nitto, Kumho, Pirelli, BF Goodrich, and many more are all offered as new tires - not old stock that has been sitting around in warehouses for years.

We want the very best for our fellow Viper owners and that is exactly what we deliver. And in the case of tires sold in the lower 48, that delivery is free. :D

OP
OP
V
Reaction score
We are checking pricing/availability on the Kumho's in 17" (XS and V710), but the BFG's largest 17" KDW tire is the Viper front tire - nothing for the rear.

Still have great prices on the PS2 for the 17" sets - under $1300 including shipping in the US! :2tu:

spikeone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quebec is a US state right? :(

still undecided if I want to change just tires or get a new set of wheels as well, I don't see any wheels listed on the web page?

vermontv23

Viper Owner
Reaction score
all i can find on your website is 345/25 zr20 and OEM is 345/30 zr20 for the rear tires.. will they fit?

vermontv23

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Uhhh. See the response above. 20's are not OEM. 18 fronts, 19 rears.
the thing is that i have not seen my Viper for more than a year and i am not even sure of the size of the rear tire. some websites are on Crack then to mention that these are the OEM sizes:dunno:

what would fit on the original wheels on a 2005 i am sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:

vermontv23

Viper Owner
Reaction score
345/30/19 in the rear. You have some options in the front. 275/35/18 is OEM, but I run 295's.

why did you choose to run 295? compared to what you use to run before? and in your opinion would you go for any of the tires mentioned in the offer above?

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 295's just give you a little more "bite" on turn in since you have a wider tire up front.

You can search for all kinds of opinions on tires, but for a Gen III, you basically have 3 choices.
1. PS2's (probably the best all around and most expensive)
2. Nitto Invo's (slightly better straight-line traction, but a little softer sidewall and a few hundred dollars cheaper than the PS2's)
3. Kumho's (very sticky tire good for the street and track, but won't last as long as the others and about the same price and the Nitto's)

It all really depends on how you use your car. I just put a set of Nitto's on mine last week.

vermontv23

Viper Owner
Reaction score
how do you like the feel of them? i thank you for being patient and taking the time to explain all of this to me. did u own a set of PS2?

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had PS2's that I just took off the car to put the Invo's on. I DEFINITELY have better traction, but then again the PS2's were pretty old and worn out, so you have to take that into account. The car does feel a little more "floaty" now. It could be the softer sidewalls and the fact that I have a lot more tread on the tire that will flex. I've heard it takes a few heat cycles and some miles to get them broken in. They are starting to feel better, but I still need to give them some more time before making a final call on it. I know a lot of guys run them and love them.