Back in the VCA

Nixon's SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I attend the last monthly meeting while i was in chicago and must say i remembered how much i really missed my viper. I have always missed it but never found the right one for me. I got tired of waiting. I purchased one that weekend from a VCA member on the east coast and picked it up the next weekend. A big thanks to Scott at 5D Collision for all his advice and "You know your a viper guy" talk on the way back from the meeting.

I knew I wanted a Paxton Gen 3 or a Aero Vert Gen 4. Well I looked and looked and most Gen 3 Paxtons had the supercharger but the rest of the car was stock, And finding a Gen 4 Aero Vert was next to impossible in SSG.

2003 Paxton Gen 3 with 08 hood, RT highflow cats, Corsa Track 3" exhaust, Gen 4 rear with 3.55 gears.

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
N

Nixon's SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Went out last night for a little fun before the rain after getting everything in the car sorted out. WOW!!!! hard to keep traction. I looked at the gauges before a shift, pulling 7-8lbs of boost at 10.9 A/F, and i thought my copperhead was strong. :drive:

OP
OP
N

Nixon's SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I traded it in towards a Cadillac XLR-V last year. The viper was ready for a new home. It had 77k hard miles and needed alot of work. All the track days did a number on it. Transmission was toast, rear end was worse, The exhaust needed completely replaced, and the body needed some touch up. I had my fun with the car and at the time i wanted to try something different. Now im back in a viper for a fun car.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave