BAD NEWS - VIPER TOTALLED AT OC, MARYLAND LAST NIGHT

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just wanted to let everyone know before the stories start. driver and passenger are fine. i will post more when i have all the facts and info. :( by the way it was not my car but it was a srt/10.

Skip White

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same thing happend to my 03 SRT. Sold it to my brother and he totaled it one week later. He did exactly what I told him to never do, and that was get on it, without being completly straight.

Skip White

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its a rush down there with all the HP and testrone in the air and at every stop light there is a race and a crowed cheering.The iner child takes over.So this happens saddly.thankfull NO ONE WAS HURT.Besides feelings and pride.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its a rush down there with all the HP and testrone in the air and at every stop light there is a race and a crowed cheering.The iner child takes over.So this happens saddly.thankfull NO ONE WAS HURT.Besides feelings and pride.

No one was hurt? What about the poor Viper :confused: ?

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I heard all kinds of juicy gossip on this little bump. SalP explained some of it Friday night, but my pals in the local ricer community are running wild with finger pointing. I do hope it was no one here....

1MEANSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prince Frederick Maryland, On the Chesapeake Bay
This is terrible to hear, im thankful that with all the OC police on horse, bikes , foot and vehicles that we didn't get any tickets and that we made it home in one piece.

Did anyone notice how at the last hot rod show there were not nearly as many police as there was this weekend? The weird part to that is that at the last event there were 10 times the amount of cars there than that of this weekend!

Either way, it was fun!

prevnine11ownr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree!..The police presence was outta control! Local, State, sheriffs dept... Every corner there was a cop! There gonna ruin a good thing!!