Bad Viper Crash North Miami Beach

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
http://www.google.com/#q=sports+car+crash+north+miami

The passenger was not injured. I heard that the surgeons had to perform amputations at the scene to remove the driver from the car. The car had recently been modified ( supercharged) and from the brief description it appears that it is another case of too much car and not enough driving skill set.

I belive it was a Gen III.

My prayers go out to the driver and his family.

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Although it is tragic to see this kind of thing happen, It is good for a lot of us to be exposed to the potential of the nightmare accidents that can happen with these cars when we 'think we got it'.

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sad to see this happen but again a grim reminder of a snake biting hard if you are disrespecting it.

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Although it is tragic to see this kind of thing happen, It is good for a lot of us to be exposed to the potential of the nightmare accidents that can happen with these cars when we 'think we got it'.

I hate to say it but, I agree.
It's easy to become complacent when you've driven one of these cars for a long time without incident.
It only takes a brief lapse in judgement or concentration to loose it and hurt your car , yourself or worse, someone else.

I think it's best to keep the shenanigans for a controlled environment.

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn, bad wreck, could you imagine being in pain in your trashed snake for 3 hours while they try and get you out, needing surgeons to assist. My goodness that must have sucked. Sorry to see it...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456