BAMF Sharks Charity game - Mar 17th, 2011

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where is the ticket information for this event? Do I just buy a ticket to the game and make a charitable donation? If tickets are included as part of the set price, where are the seats? (Section)

Regards,
Aaron

Glen97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where is the ticket information for this event? Do I just buy a ticket to the game and make a charitable donation? If tickets are included as part of the set price, where are the seats? (Section)

Regards,
Aaron

Hi Aaron,

March 17th

Time: March 17th, 2011 6:30PM - PreParty
7:00 - Dinner
7:30 - Game Time
Cost: $80 per ticket
Go to the NorCal web page to down load the form.
icon14.gif

Ticket Includes:
Ticket to game
Penthouse Plaza Access with stadium seat
Popcorn baskets before game
2 Drink Tickets (Soda, Water, Mixed Drinks, Beer, Wine)
Buffet Dinner

Save money on parking; ride the Light Rail. Get off at San Jose Diridon Station for easy access to and from the game.

About the Brian Angen Memorial Foundation
The Brian Angen Memorial Foundation was established to keep the memory of Brian Angen alive and help less fortunate children in need. The charity primarily supports the Children’s Hospital and Research Center at Oakland.

Brian Angen was uncannily fast on the track--despite having lost the use of one eye in his youth. At 23, he was on his way to becoming a professional race car driver when he lost his life in a tragic boating accident.

In life, Brian inspired the potential in all who knew him. In his passing, Brian brought us closer together and showed us the meaning and importance of friendships.

The Brian Angen Memorial Foundation (BAMF) has raised over $150,000 for Children’s Hospital and Research Center at Oakland, earning them two top award's, Community Partner Miracle Maker of 2005, and in 2008 BAMF was inducted into the prestigious Bertha Wright society.

BAMF holds an annual dinner fundraiser, a race track event, and sells merchandise to raise funds for the Children’s Hospital and Research Center at Oakland. All proceeds go towards helping the children.

Help provide research and medical assistance to children in need and have fun at a San Jose Sharks hockey game this March.

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't make it, I will heading to San Diego. My grandmother is not doing well. Aaron, If you haven't been to Sharks game, win or lose, you are in for fun night. Hope you all have a great time. It is for a great cause!

OP
OP
AFL in NJ

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, my very 1st weekend in California was the Normandin Chrysler BBQ / Open House in San Jose. Some of the VCA members suggested a pub named Britannia, where I expected to be able to watch my beloved Maple Leafs play.

Sadly, no one in the entire peninsula seems to have the NHL center ice package for their bar, however the guy sitting beside me had an extra ticket for the Sharks game that evening. We made a deal where I paid his dinner tab and he took me to the Sharks game that evening. (I believe their home opener)

Sadly the Sharks lost....I believe it was 3-2 to Columbus....but yes it was fun.

Regards,
Aaron

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks John.
You all should have a good time. I haven't talked to Terri so I don't know the count. But, I'll bet you will have between 30 to 50 people there. Most of the club members are not active on the forum.

GO Sharks!

OP
OP
AFL in NJ

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very fun event, won a t-shirt in the raffle and a bottle of Cab in the silent auction... oh yeah and the Sharks won as well!

Nice to see you all!

Regards,
Aaron