BBG-Race Season is Here- ACRX Clutches are Avaliable

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gentlemen,

Race season is here and our SRT Viper Cup ACR-X clutch kits and Competition HRB's are ready to go!! We'll be machining flywheels and HRB components throughout the race season to keep up with current demands, so if you plan on upgrading your Viper's clutch or servicing your current ACR-X clutch kit, give me a call directly @ (916) 505-9026 and we'll meet your race schedule!! FedEx-Air freight options are available to accommodate fast turn around times.:2tu:

We understand the importance of racer's needs by working closely with crew chief's, team owners, privateer's and SRT Motorsports, and being able to count on your clutch supplier is high on their list! If purchasing through an authorized vendor/tuner and time frame is critical, feel free to contact me directly to verify actual build date and delivery options and I'll handle your order personally to ensure all deadlines are met..! This i can do while still maintaining and respect your vendor/tuner relationship.. We're very flexible on adding additional components to our weekly machine runs of flywheel and HRB's, so no problem just inquire and its done!

ACR-X Clutch Kits available in full competition and street versions for:
:Gen 4 Viper (2008'-2010')
:Gen 3 Viper (2003'-2006') please specify year for crank trigger requirements**
:Gen 2 Viper (1996'-2002')
:Gen 1 Viper (1992'-1995) Heavy weight

(SRT Viper Cup's ACR-X Competition Clutch Kit- Service Kit)

(BBG Competition HRB available in 1992'-2013' Viper fitments with Remote Bleeder Valve)

(BBG- Viper Modified Mopar Master Cylinder Included in BBG Competition HRB Kit)

BBG- Viper Full Race Ultra Light Weight Triple Disc Clutch Kit:
:Gen 4 Viper (2008'-2010') JTEC
:Gen 3 Viper (2003'-2006') Competition Coupe G4 conversion- please specify year for crank trigger requirements**

(BBG- Viper G4 Full Race Ultra Light Weight Triple Disc Clutch Kit - JTEC)

(BBG- Viper Gen 3 Full Race Ultra Light Weight Triple Disc Clutch Kit with BBG Radius Competition HRB)

Thanks for considering to run a BBG product!!

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE
Toddy Gomez
1337 North Market Blvd. Ste 100
Sacramento, Ca. 95834
(916) 505-9026
[email protected]

=DISTRIBUTORS OF POWER=:usa:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads