Benefit Car Show This Sun. (10/3)

AZMotorgod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I actually received this information from my mom who is familiar with the family. There has been ALOT that has happened to this family (see below, which does not even list the fact that another member of the family is recovering from cancer treatment), and they need all the help they can get.

I will be there and I wanted to pass it on to see if anyone else would like to go as well. I will be contacting them tomorrow to get more details and when I do I will post them here.

BENEFIT CAR SHOW For The Long Family that owns Lunch Time Cafe October 03, 2010

Due to Multiple Family situations in less than a one month period which has taken a huge financial hardship. We are hosting a Benefit Car show to help support this Family in their time of need. All Proceeds will go to the family to help them out!
Show is at Mouse's Kustom Fab Superior Auto Sound
3310 N. 35th Ave #3
Phoenix, AZ 85017
...ROLL IN @ 11AM
SHOW STARTS @ 12PM - 5PM

ENTRY Fee: DONATION

Please Contact Mouse's Kustom Fab and Superior Auto Sound if you have any additional question or would like to help out with the Benefit Car Show.
3310 N. 35th Ave #3 602-442-6999
Phoenix, AZ
[email protected]

**PLEASE WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE EVERYONE AT THIS. This Family means alot to the community. Duane's Mother was Murdered by a Horrible Person at the begin of August. 2 weeks ago on their way home a young 19yr old Kid caused a Tragic accident which they were involved in and he almost took Cecilia(wife) Life and the 6yr old son was hurt really really bad!!! Pleaseeee anything helps!

We have an Paypal acct setup and all money donated will go to the family to help out with medical bills and financial hardship!!!!
Paypal Acct: [email protected]

CURRENT SPONSORS AS OF RIGHT NOW-
SELECT AUTO GLASS (FREE WINDSHIELD)
MENDOZA TEXTILE (UTV?RHINO SEATS)
DAVIA WATER JET ($100 of WATER JET PARTS)
THE NEW GRAND PRIX
FERMINS AUTOMOTIVE DETAILING
FATMAT (ROLL OF FATMAT)

Here is the Facebook link:

Links on "Tara Hitchcock 3TV" | Facebook

OP
OP
A

AZMotorgod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just contacted Mouse's and they said that there is no registration, just get there as early as you can and the entry fee is a donation which goes (100%) to the Long family.