Best Dealer with Viper Tech

Discussion in 'Motor City' started by klamathpro, Aug 18, 2012.

1. klamathpro

klamathpro Viper Owner

Where's the best place in the Metro area that has a good Viper tech? I know Rod retired from Dick Scott and heard they are not so great anymore.

2. BlknBlu

BlknBlu Viper Owner

maybe you can just drive it right into CAAP

Bruce

3. Hisserman

Hisserman Viper Owner

Gollling at Square Lake and Telegraph seems to be doing a good job. They have more than one tech and I haven't had a any problems with my Gen II or Gen IV.

4. Red94Roadster

Red94Roadster Viper Owner

Any other good options? I went to the Spring Tech Day at VanDyke Dodge a few years ago, but haven't heard much about them. I live in Royal Oak, so Dick Scott Dodge is a bit of a hike. Looking to have some fluid changes done on my 2006 SRT-10 and unfortunately don't have the time to do them myself this year.

5. sfm79

sfm79 Viper Owner

Hi Bill, your welcome to come out to my house and we can put your 06 Viper up on my lift and do your fluid changes and you can check out your old baby (94).
    Sam

6. Red94Roadster

Red94Roadster Viper Owner

Sam,Thanks, ill let you know. What kind of lift do you have? I've thought about buying one myself.Bill

7. sfm79

sfm79 Viper Owner

Hey Bill, I have a 4 post Aresco lift. Three other members have seen my lift and bought one. Here's my number in case you don't have it anymore. 586-243-1174 feel free to call or text anytime.