Best Personal Plate Ever

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was difficult to fine a plate name - most of the ones I wanted were already taken. Coiled was taken so I settled for KOILED.

A local guy was turned down for this name C MY ASP.

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I might get STSRPNT , COILED , BDPOISN ,URLUNCH .........I like this one( NOAntidote but cant get it in 7 letters allowed here in Utah,can someone help??????:headbang:

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best personal plate?

One that anyone can figure out in an instant w/o a doctorate in philosophy or having been trained in military encryption.

Sorry, but that eliminates about 90% of the vanity plates I see.

What's the point if 0.000000000000001% of the population gets it, or you cause a wreck while reciting it over and over in your head because 7 letters in a row with no vowels makes no sense?

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best personal plate?
One that anyone can figure out in an instant w/o a doctorate in philosophy or having been trained in military encryption.
What's the point if 0.000000000000001% of the population gets it, or you cause a wreck while reciting it over and over in your head because 7 letters in a row with no vowels makes no sense?

Talking about MY plate, DAVE???? XLERASHN...yepper, people gotta figure that one out!
Car people will in an instant~~~juli
(Happy Thanksgiving!)

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best plate I ever knew of was years ago when they first came out in Illinois "******". I don't know how that got through...:lmao:

Why in God's name someone would want that on their license plate is beyond me. I'd feel the need to slather that car in cottage cheese every time I saw it. :crazy2::crazy2::crazy2:

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best personal plate?

Yeah, Dave it's terrible the way they try to get Us to think and possibly stretch Our imagination. But You can't give up, got to fiqure them out or I just call Mommy for the answer.:D Dang, now I'm gett'n a headache.:headbang:

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be applying for mine next week. I am limited to 6 letters. My choices so far are:

SNK VNM
RED VNM
S/C GTS
S/C VPR
RED SNK
VPR GTS

V

Venomiss

Here's one for the latin majors...(one of which I am not) but this was my second choice begind the one I've got.

"PRICEI"

Prize to whomever gets it first.

I looked it up and I like it-I'll keep it secret until someone guesses.;)

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's one for the latin majors...(one of which I am not) but this was my second choice begind the one I've got.

"PRICEI"

Prize to whomever gets it first.

OK, I'll take a stab at it.

Twin spotted rattlesnake : Crotalus pricei- a venomous pit viper

Found this when I was searching for my frist plate.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth