Best Viper Service Advisor in Texas!

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to get the word out that Harold Roy at Tomball Dodge is now a service advisor (formerly service mgr.) and he is top notch when it comes to your Viper or other Dodge service needs. I have dealt with Harold for a long time now on Viper service issues and he also helped me after the sale on my two latest cars from Tomball Dodge. He flat takes care of you and at the best price. They are also just completing a HUGE Viper show room on the upper level.:headbang:

slartibartfast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tomball Dodge spun off their Viper business to Viper Exchange adjacent to the dealership. All Viper work goes there as well as them providing storage for some REALLY NICE CARS. I saw a new-build CSX Shelby Daytona Coupe in there.

That said, until a few weeks ago, Andy Wheeler was the Viper service advisor. I can't speak for others but he did a poor job with my car. Took it there in February of 2018 for mechanical and interior refurbishment after sitting eight years. It wasn't until October he called me requesting payment for the mechanical part of the job. I checked again this January and nothing had been done to the interior. Wheeler is now out and a young lady named Ashley Westbrook is the Viper service advisor.

Morgan is the head mechanic there and he is top-notch.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235