BEST way to dry the Viper

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I use a master blaster, but I also have a few guzzler waffle weave towels that totally kick ass.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leaf blower here too. I may paint it one of these days to match my Viper paint scheme.

Junkman2008

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Water blade then leaf blower then spray wax not one swirl!!!

The CA water blade is the work of the devil. That thing will leave not only swirls, but hard scratches in the paint. That is the last thing you want to use on your paint.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The CA water blade is the work of the devil. That thing will leave not only swirls, but hard scratches in the paint. That is the last thing you want to use on your paint.

I got to agree, I tried that thing and don't get it at all.
Cheap electric leaf blower is fantastic especially for wheels.

Zentenk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used the water blade on the windows and dabbed body panels with absorbant cloth, for the wheels I used compressed air.

Never drive the car to dry it off!!!

I also worried about the blade on my paint, I used it on my transam and never had a problem. If you wash and clay the car you will not have debris that will gouge your paint. There is a soft version of the water blade also, my friend had a hard one that sucked.

viper067

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So now you have to get a cheap electric leaf blower .... or you have to paint the one you have?

Just add the purple stripes already :)

markk

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
The only challenge with the leaf blower is that it's bulky and a little tough to control. I may go with the machine Adam sells just because it looks easier to handle. I hate the idea of my leaf blower hitting the car. :crazy2:

Junkman2008

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used the water blade on the windows and dabbed body panels with absorbant cloth, for the wheels I used compressed air.

Never drive the car to dry it off!!!

I also worried about the blade on my paint, I used it on my transam and never had a problem. If you wash and clay the car you will not have debris that will gouge your paint. There is a soft version of the water blade also, my friend had a hard one that sucked.

Here's the problem with your thinking. Dust and dirt is constantly floating around your car, and constantly landing on it. If you don't think that dust or dirt, as fine as it is cannot scratch up your paint over time, you are mistaken. With a car dryer, nothing touches the paint. Thus, as the dirt is landing, the only thing you are doing is blowing it off. The rule is, the less you touch the paint, the less opportunity there is for you to damage the paint.

That is simple logic 101.

The only challenge with the leaf blower is that it's bulky and a little tough to control. I may go with the machine Adam sells just because it looks easier to handle. I hate the idea of my leaf blower hitting the car. :crazy2:

The Air Force Master Blaster kick MAJOR ***. Got mine a little while ago and damn, I'll never use my leaf blower again for anything other than leaves!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456