big-n-itialian thanks for the update

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is some funny stuff, Big and I are on the the phone and you are posting on top of us as we are testing. We think we need a new picture, may be some corruption in the one we have been working on, I really think we tried everything. Oh, yeah, confusing, this is Lee being you...testing, testing, no, that dang pic don't work. :eek:

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Perhaps a chat with "our friend" might be in order? In the meantime can we put back his old one? That might be a good test. Email me the gif number of his old one..... Wait a minute, isn't Chad in charge of giveaways? I smell an opportunity here, does he want to remain a red X forever or perhaps he might see his way clear to send a couple of those 1/12 scale beauties to his avatar buddies, or heck, maybe he would just rather be red x man forever, just kidding Chad. :D

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
email sent lee.

i even checked the pics permissions and everything is fine there too. ?????

a chat is def in order.

we will get it chad!!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wait a minute, isn't Chad in charge of giveaways? I smell an opportunity here, does he want to remain a red X forever or perhaps he might see his way clear to send a couple of those 1/12 scale beauties to his avatar buddies, or heck, maybe he would just rather be red x man forever, just kidding Chad. :D

My final offer is a 1:64 model car and a giftcard to McDonald's :D

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FYI - i currently only have one or two left to do.

if any of you want something different other than what you have now, or if you want me to do something special for you with a single or multiple images, just LMK. now is a good time to ask, and i would be happy to do it for you. so dont be shy.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I guess the "VCA doesn't want Chad to have an avatar" conspiracy is over! I really like it. Thanks John and Lee!!

you are welcome chad! sorry to drag out the suspense! if you want anything different or tweaked, LMK.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets