Big or small order...Jon B comes through!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My order prior to this one was a $1600 Gen 3 transmission. All went perfect in that transaction. This order was a $60 sway bar link. Not exactly enough $$ to feed Jon steak for a week, but still a part I needed. This is a hugely Viper taxed part at almost $200 :omg: Jon (again) saved me mucho dinero and everything went perfectly. Link showed up in like-new condition and just a couple days after I ordered it. Now, I have an additional $140 in my pocket that I didn't have to spend at the dealer :2tu: Thanks Jon!

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My order prior to this one was a $1600 Gen 3 transmission. All went perfect in that transaction. This order was a $60 sway bar link. Not exactly enough $$ to feed Jon steak for a week, but still a part I needed. This is a hugely Viper taxed part at almost $200 :omg: Jon (again) saved me mucho dinero and everything went perfectly. Link showed up in like-new condition and just a couple days after I ordered it. Now, I have an additional $140 in my pocket that I didn't have to spend at the dealer :2tu: Thanks Jon!

Something tells me that $140 is going into chicken parts... most likely wings. :lmao:

Once again thank JonB for keeping the girls employed. :D