BIG THANKS to BOTH Jon B. and Chuck!

gen2lover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
for helping me/listening to me squack about my car problem last few days.:crazy2:

One common misconception about Jon is (besides the Monday thing) is you MUST purchase parts off him if you want his help.Not true!

I actually bought parts from Chuck (thanks Chuck) because he was alot closer to where I live and Jon was not upset at all and still helpful even though he helped me just as much (and first) with advice.:2tu::usa: Jon has called me once within 2 minutes after I left a message on his machine as late as MIDNIGHT Eastern time.

2 of THE MOST valuable people and assets to ALL viper owners...whether you spent a dollar with them or $5,000.

ALWAYS willing to chat about your concerns and always so knowledgeable,.

Special thanks to both you guys, from Kevin.

ps- 2 wet plugs...2 or 3 worn wires with white deposits..not sure the technical terms on the wires.I guess I was running on just 8 cylinders..runs good now.

ps-Im even a Canuck and they are still as nice to me as if I was next door to them!:omg::cool:

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...2 or 3 worn wires with white deposits..not sure the technical terms on the wires.

Oxides of corrosion. Usually less conductive than the parent metal. Solve your moisture problem or it will come back. Use the dielectric grease on the plug boots like I had said on the plug thread you started, and that will help prevent the corrosion.

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon and Chuck are good people. Chuck helped me out a while ago with a CEL when I first bought the viper (stupid gas cap) and Jon has helped me out a lot. I was a customer of Jon's already, but I'm pretty sure the 50 dollars I spent on his products was not worth the time and effort he put in to help me with my insurance and new purchase. But he helped me anyway and I had the opportunity to be a bigger customer. PS2's ftw.

martyb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As stated above, both Chuck and JonB are great assets to the Viper community. Both have helped me out several times in the past. The customer service and support from both are second to none.

martyb

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper