Bought my first Viper!

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Is this Mike and Julie's car?

You could just polish the wheels to a polished finish and clear coat them to change the look - They would still be original and powdercoating or spray paint would be back to original looking.

I'll pm you the email for our membership director. Now that you own a Viper you could have come to Kelowna and tried me on our AutoX event (I won) and travelled with some of the other Edmonton members.

IF you havn't already, I suggest reading the threads on the VOIs and take your VOI viper to the VOI 11 at SLC in Sept. I believe there are 15 Vipers travelling from Alberta in convoy.

Check out the Western Cda regional forums for our Jasper and Kelowna events. Revelstoke Rally a few years back at

VIPER MAGAZINE

Congrats!

viper k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i agree black wheels look like crap on vipers you do have a great looking car

OP
OP
S

squiderm3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this Mike and Julie's car?

You could just polish the wheels to a polished finish and clear coat them to change the look - They would still be original and powdercoating or spray paint would be back to original looking.

I'll pm you the email for our membership director. Now that you own a Viper you could have come to Kelowna and tried me on our AutoX event (I won) and travelled with some of the other Edmonton members.

IF you havn't already, I suggest reading the threads on the VOIs and take your VOI viper to the VOI 11 at SLC in Sept. I believe there are 15 Vipers travelling from Alberta in convoy.

Check out the Western Cda regional forums for our Jasper and Kelowna events. Revelstoke Rally a few years back at

VIPER MAGAZINE

Congrats!

I have seen their thread for the sale, but no, I bought this new in Edmonton.

I would love to get involved with some of the rally's but my time is scarce in the summer. I will actively check the dates and if I am free to make one, I'll be there.:2tu:

OP
OP
S

squiderm3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i agree black wheels look like crap on vipers you do have a great looking car

Thanks! That's what's funny, people either love'em or hate'em, seems there's no in between.

They have been replaced with the stock 6 spoke, they look so much better IMO. I'll take some new pics as soon as I can.:drive:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have seen their thread for the sale, but no, I bought this new in Edmonton.

I would love to get involved with some of the rally's but my time is scarce in the summer. I will actively check the dates and if I am free to make one, I'll be there.:2tu:

Venomiss, thanks for posting the link.:drive:

I think that we're mostly done for this year. Some are saving their money for the Voi 11 and the rest are mostly localized events for the rest of this year.

There will be a private/corp./club cruise from Williams Lake down Hwy of Death (Hwy 20) to Nimpo Lake Sept. 11th to here (Nimpo Lake) and then Sept 12 cruising the 200 miles back to Williams Lake, BC. That would be 1500 miles for you (that's about the mileage we put on when we did Edm, Jasper and home June 4th weekend.

Most Viper owners don't do much real cruisin. I like driving my Viper. 7,000mi. so far this year. Expecting another 7,000 mi. by the time we get home from VOI 11. Kamloops show this Fri. and Sat. coming up with a trip to another car show in Vernon on Sunday for about 3 or 4 members this weekend.

Ted

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice car .. enjoy it!

MY wheels are black, too ... in between washes. Need to find some pads that REALLY scatter the dust so I can just drive it with the DUST on.

StyVip

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice to see a fellow edmontonian on here. I've got an 02 Yellow RT. I'll be at the Driven show this Sat. and HPS is having a fastest street car shoot out on Aug 15 at castrol. Private event if your willing to have a bit of fun with the car. It'd be nice to see you there.

Cheers

ghengishahn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great looking car. Really nice just the way it is. But I agree with Bill P. if you change the wheels out keep them so it can be returned to original.

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Two things..

Nice choice is color. The VIO car is special.

Your tread title suggest you'll be buying another one, how cool! Sounds like you've been bit.

Welcome!