Brake Caliper 'VIPER' decals

OP
OP
B

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think that site is where I bought mine a few tears ago. I'll order from there. Thanks Richard and 98intrigue!

JohnnyH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ordered 5/8 and was shipped 5/9. Just recieved in the mail 5/13

You must be registered for see images attach

brifri11

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I should have ordered these when I had the chance... just went to order them and the link doesnt work... doesnt look like they do them anymore. Anybody know of another site?

Grisoman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you disassemble the calipers to remove the seals prior to re-coating? Just wondering what the coating oven heat does to the seals.

Green viper 1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

98intrigue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I should have ordered these when I had the chance... just went to order them and the link doesnt work... doesnt look like they do them anymore. Anybody know of another site?
Hey ryan I tried to buy a set from them they said they don't make these anymore
I have 2 extra sets that are gloss black, but as you can see...they area slightly smaller. The ones on top are the ones I used.
You must be registered for see images attach

Do you disassemble the calipers to remove the seals prior to re-coating? Just wondering what the coating oven heat does to the seals.
Yes. Since the brake lines have to come off, you'll want to bleed the brakes and get all the fluid out of the calipers. I also removed the pads and taped off the pistons and all seals.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62