Glen97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bray Vineyards Winery Tour

August 6th

Register By: July 27th
Time: Saturday, Aug 6, 2011, 9:30 AM - 4 PM
Cost: $15/VCA members, $20/non VCA Viper Owners
Includes drive, lunch, wine tasting (hosted by Bray Vineyards), and vineyard tour.
Download Registration Form
Join your fellow Viperholics for a scenic drive from Lodi, CA to the beautiful Bray Vineyards, home of many Gold Medal winning wines and a stunning 50 acres of rolling vineyard beauty that will be in full bloom when we arrive. Once the Viper show is assembled on the lawn at Bray Vineyards, owner Oliver Bray and his winemaker will take us on a tour of their vineyard and winery. Then we will enjoy a gourmet picnic lunch provided by caterer Beth Sogaard of the Amador Vintage Market. After lunch, Oliver will treat us to a complimentary private wine tasting, where we will sample the wonderful wines that are being produced by Bray Vineyards. We’ll conclude the day with a drive to Plymouth for a dessert stop.

We will meet in Lodi at 10:00 AM and will depart at 10:30 AM for our drive to Bray Vineyards. You must be preregistered to participate. For lunch you will have a choice of seven options which will be distributed to all registrants. Hope to see you on August 6th for a beautiful sierra foothills drive and a fun time at Bray Vineyards.

Last edited:

rwd4rsk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sent in my check today. Should be a great day with fun people, good food, beautiful scenery and roads and great award winning wines. How can you lose?

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds good ( Winery Tour, Food, Friends & Viper's ). Since this run is based around the Sacramento Valley hopefully the Central Valley VCA members will show up in their Viper's as well.. Let's reach out to them and make one mean Snake!!:D

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.
Sonja & Toddy

=DISTRIBUTORS OF POWER=:usa:

rwd4rsk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This outing has been posted to the Central Valley forum and their President has responded that he will forward the announcement to his members. It would be fun to meet some new Viperholics and spent the day in some beautiful country with them.

OP
OP
Glen97

Glen97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a fun day! We had 17 Vipers for a back road drive along with a tour and wine tasting at the Bray Winery.
Picture by Maurice Laing

Attachments

• IMG_2933-ACLR.jpg
    IMG_2933-ACLR.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
OP
OP
Glen97

Glen97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Toddy at BBG thank you for giving away a filter and oil change at our Viper and Vines event.
Glen

rwd4rsk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad everyone had a good time. I can never get enough of seeing our "Jelly Bean" colored Vipers snakeing along those winding country roads. Great compnay, good food, great wine and great Vipers = A Great Time. We even had a Central Valley club member join us. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Viper Blade

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks for the invite you provided to the Central Valley Club. My wife and I really enjoyed this trip and meeting all of you. Great bunch of people,great little winery, and a great time. Looking forward to meeting up with all of you again. Thanks one more time from Gerald and Linda Whitbey

OP
OP
Glen97

Glen97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks for the invite you provided to the Central Valley Club. My wife and I really enjoyed this trip and meeting all of you. Great bunch of people,great little winery, and a great time. Looking forward to meeting up with all of you again. Thanks one more time from Gerald and Linda Whitbey

Gerald & Linda,
Your welcome it was nice to meet you! Look forward to next time.
Glen

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave