Breaking News, free agent 1Tony1...

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...signs with AL/TN Region! Due to reason's unavailable at this time (possible irreconcilable differences :dunno:), 1Tony1 signs with AL/TN region. Maybe he or GA president can divulge more info. Pics to follow for proof!

All I can say at this time is Tony contacted me last week so Lisa and I drove 3 1/2 hrs to his house to try and help him "work things out" with the GA VCA.

WELCOME ABOARD TONY !

:rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh:

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...signs with AL/TN Region! Due to reason's unavailable at this time (possible irreconcilable differences :dunno:), 1Tony1 signs with AL/TN region. Maybe he or GA president can divulge more info. Pics to follow for proof!

All I can say at this time is Tony contacted me last week so Lisa and I drove 3 1/2 hrs to his house to try and help him "work things out" with the GA VCA.

WELCOME ABOARD TONY !

Suffice to say..........

The "ADVANCES" of the Ga. President were uncalled for
You must be registered for see images

The gifts of dozens of roses not withstanding, a decision had to be made
You must be registered for see images attach

It is a pleasure working with you Chip !! Your praises that: "There is no better Viper tech within a 1/2 mile radius of Eagle Point Dr." just makes me feel warm all over (Don't tell Chad, he might take that the wrong way)

:D

Attachments

• vca signing.jpg
    vca signing.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 56

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

WELCOME ABOARD TONY !

Congratulations on your signing of Terrell Owens....I mean Tonya Armour. I'm predicting much like T.O., Tonya will become a distraction to the team and by mid-season you'll be offering her (yes...her) to the highest bidder. You'll be lucky to get an 8th round enthusiast for her :lmao:

Uh oh.... What does Chad have to say about this ?

Dynoday is Saturday. This just saved me a lot of $$ :rolaugh: Its kinda like the guy who demands to be traded before he notices he's a week away from a huge roster bonus :omg:

Suffice to say..........

The "ADVANCES" of the Ga. President were uncalled for

The gifts of dozens of roses not withstanding, a decision had to be made
You must be registered for see images attach

It is a pleasure working with you Chip !! Your praises that: "There is no better Viper tech within a 1/2 mile radius of Eagle Point Dr." just makes me feel warm all over (Don't tell Chad, he might take that the wrong way)

:D

Typical Terrell Owe...I mean Tonya. Bad mouth and lie about the team that put you on the map :D Its obvious Chip signed you just to get a discount on his Viper work. As soon as Chip gets the twin turbos he claims he's not getting, you'll be riding the bench for the rest of the season :omg:

I think the only person who is really gonna miss Tony is Ashley :lmao::lmao:

p.s.--I'm gonna find someone who hasn't signed up yet for 2010 and get them to add Teresa on their application, so she'll be getting a GA-VCA membership :D :rolaugh:

OP
OP
U

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Part of contract negotiations included, and I quote:

Article 1, section 2, sub a: no discounts on Viper service.

But, then again, it's kinda hard to discount FREE!:D I guess that huge roster bonus was a little late.
As far as trying to add Teresa to the GA VCA, it might be kinda difficult to split the Viper Twins between two regions. That's gonna take some BIG incentives (cash under the table will do just fine :D)

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, at the VERY LAST minute there was another offer on the table from Chad and the Georgia VCA.........I can't reveal exact de"tails" but it has something to do with orange :D Seems like the upper echelon of the Ga. club has some pull.

Reaction score
Well, at the VERY LAST minute there was another offer on the table from Chad and the Georgia VCA.........I can't reveal exact de"tails" but it has something to do with orange :D Seems like the upper echelon of the Ga. club has some pull.

Tony thats one hell of a BON(E)us, considerations aside, I'd quickly change your thinking, I know this might be HARD for you, but come on, do whats right and take one for the team.

OP
OP
U

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We (AL/TN) cannot compete with that. Well done Chad. I guess all those trips to ******* did actually have a purpose.

Is it possible to be President of one region, but be a member of another (i.e. GA VCA) ??? :D Time to re-write our by-laws.

Tony, your ARE still going to work on my car for free though, right??:lmao:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, its true. I was so tired of Tony hitting on me at all events, I have decided to call in the hired guns (most of the DD caliber) and try to convert Tony into hitting on someone besides me. I would've let him go to AL/TN, but we do too many joint events together, so I'd still be chased around and given roses by Tony. Now if the California VCA would like to make an offer for him, I'm all ears :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave