Brochure for 1 0f 1 Viper Program

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

By now, you should have received an email from the VCA with an attached TWO PAGE brochure produced by Dodge for the VCA to distribute for Dodge's 1 0f 1 Viper program which includes a "1 0f 1" Custom Order Guide. You should also be able to download it by clicking on the above. Thank you to the people at FCA/Dodge who put it together.

Last edited:

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
This is going to be absolutely fascinating to document

I'm ready... lets do this

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL Jeff- I have NO idea how you are going to do this, but I'm excited to see how it turns out!!!

Now let's see some pink and black Vipers rolling down the assembly line! Mary K Vipers, Army Vipers, Vipers for hunting in camo, let's do it!

Honestly this is ALL I've ever wanted, dammit need garage space!

This is going to be absolutely fascinating to document

I'm ready... lets do this

steve e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff you have enough enthusiasm to fill the spot of 10 club members.:cool:

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve-

I'm glad you said that, and next time anyone questions why it was the LEAST thing we could than to make him a member, they now know why. His enthusiasm is infectious, and oh by the way he adds a CRAPLOAD of value to the community (and hey he owns a Viper engine).

Greg

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
It's a pretty fun project, that makes it easier than a job. Besides, looking at Vipers never gets old

steve e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cannot wait to stare at one in my garage when I get it. For hours at a time. Just....stare...
To this day, I still go into the garage and take the cover off my Viper and just sit in it, then wipe it down with a cotton towel, Yes I know there is something wrong with me:D

Bad Brad

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Viper Jeff my email is [email protected] I would like to send you pictures of my 95 Black viper for your registry, unable to post them on this web site! send your e-mail address thanks Bad Brad from Florida, got my original wheels on now .

OP
OP
Bobpantax

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Brad. You might want to convert to Owner status on the site. I am not sure how you do that but as an owner you can. Perhaps someone reading this can tell you how to implement it.

OP
OP
Bobpantax

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Brad. You might want to convert to Owner status on the site. I am not sure how you do that but as an owner you can. Perhaps someone reading this can tell you how to implement it. You could try the contact page here: http://www.viperclub.org/contact.php

ViperCeeJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Brad. You might want to convert to Owner status on the site. I am not sure how you do that but as an owner you can. Perhaps someone reading this can tell you how to implement it. You could try the contact page here: http://www.viperclub.org/contact.php

Y'all this is ViperCeeJ, your VCA support. Here's what you do:
Log into your personal profile in the members area. Down at the bottom of the pop up, it has a box for you to link your username with your profile. Or, if you want my help, just give me a call.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We have the allocation and can do this process ( it is bit complex , but no worries ). As you can tell the choices are infinite , though there will be a few options that no matter what will not be done. Overall , that is not likely to occur hardly ever, as the choices are phenomenal. Sincerely, Bill Pemberton, Viper and SRT Sales Mgr., Woodhouse, [email protected], 402-677-5864

OP
OP
Bobpantax

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Here is the "Dodge Viper GTC Reservation & Ordering Reference Guide".

Enjoy!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acmeinfolabs