Buffalo Run 2007?

jaydoc1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just curious, I'm planning on coming in from Colorado again for the rally this year and just wondered what the buzz was in K.C.? Is the enthusiasm for this event pretty good again this year? The Buffalo Run website doesn't seem to be getting much attention. Is Brian promoting the event much? Any idea of the number of entries? Is the KC chapter planning on showing up in force again?

Jim

Last edited:

vipergirl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm shocked that no one has responded to this thread yet. I am from the KC viper club and can tell you that the answer is YES. There are several of our club members planning on attending and we've been talking about it for several months now in our club meetings. Everyone says how much fun they had last year doing this event. My husband and I won't be able to make it this year, because we have a wedding to attend that day- (bummer- who would plan a wedding on that day? Don't they know it's the Buffalo Run?) Anyway, hope you all have fun!

TAILWAG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
are they going to provide better "posters" to put on our cars? The ones that I saw from last year looked...er...er...you know...

:( :eater:

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought so, I was going to put that the reason that you take such good pictures is that becuase you have that $10,000 camera that you use and the special lights and stuff.
Make Vipergirls into a gif, the side shot looked cool but so does the engine, and then maybe one of her in the matching bathing suit top. (it's been awhile since i've been in trouble so I might as well start now).

So when is th Fuffalo Run?

V

Venomiss

The Buffalo Run is on October 13th,2007.
Bill sent out a few e-mails in the last week with registration and information paperwork.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callaghen