BUHLER BEACH BASH ONLY DAYS AWAY!

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Just a reminder that the ultimate Beach Barbecue is this Saturday, June 25th from 9am to 4pm, at Fort Hancock - Field 102 , Sandy Hook NJ.

Bring the whole family!

The Buhlers are going all out this year with Food,Games,Kiddy Rides,a DJ and Giveaways.

Need some more information, Just call Paul Morris, of Buhler Dodge fame, on his cell phone at 732-567-5165.

Directions?

Northbound: Garden State Parkway exit 105. Follow Route 36 east through Eatontown and Long Branch. Wave to Buhler's superstore on your left... but keep going, as we're meeting right in Sandy Hook's Fort Hancock! In Long Branch, as you approach Seven Presidents Park, follow signs as Route 36 turns left. Follow Route 36 along the coast through Monmouth Beach and Sea Bright. Watch for signs to entrance for Sandy Hook/Gateway National Recreation Area. Follow Hartshorne Drive through Sandy Hook approximately 4 miles to Magruder Road. Bear right on Magruder Road and follow signs to Fort Hancock.

Southbound: Garden State Parkway exit 117. Follow Route 36 east through Port Monmouth, Leonardo, Atlantic Highlands, and Highlands across Shrewsbury River Bridge. Watch for signs to entrance for Sandy Hook/Gateway National Recreation Area. Follow Hartshorne Drive through Sandy Hook approximately 4 miles to Magruder Road. Bear right on Magruder Road and follow signs to Fort Hancock.

FOOD! FUN! MUSIC! VIPERS! :2tu:

04SRT10silver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi....I live right in the Fort Lee area of NJ. Anyone who wants to meet and ride down together to the Cheesequake Rest area, let me know. We could leave at around 7:00 I guess.

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi....I live right in the Fort Lee area of NJ. Anyone who wants to meet and ride down together to the Cheesequake Rest area, let me know. We could leave at around 7:00 I guess.
I'm in Cliffside Park on the border with Fort Lee. Haven't seen you around. 7am might be too early for me since I'm heading down with the family in a Viper (and PT cruiser). I guess I'll see you later. But since we live in the same neck of the woods, we should look each other up at the event. If you leave later, do let me know.

04SRT10silver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in Cliffside Park on the border with Fort Lee. Haven't seen you around. 7am might be too early for me since I'm heading down with the family in a Viper (and PT cruiser). I guess I'll see you later. But since we live in the same neck of the woods, we should look each other up at the event. If you leave later, do let me know.

[/QUOTE]

What time are you planning on leaving?? I was only mentioning 7am because other people are meeting at Cheesquake at 8am. Either way, yeah....look me up at the event. I have an 04 Silver SRT10.

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi,
I live in Rutherford, I can meet you on the Turnpike at the first rest area on the eastern leg in Secaucus. I have a 2000 RT/10, steel gray. We could meet around 7:15am, if that works for you!
Bobby

04SRT10silver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi,
I live in Rutherford, I can meet you on the Turnpike at the first rest area on the eastern leg in Secaucus. I have a 2000 RT/10, steel gray. We could meet around 7:15am, if that works for you!
Bobby

Looks like I probably won't be leaving until around the 8:00 am timeframe.
Let me know if you still are into meeting for the ride or if you are heading down earlier......either way.......see you there.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will NOT be attending due to a girl that slammed my truck this afternoon and prolly totalled it. i have to deal with all those problems in the am. so i will NOT be there.

John ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GREAT Day for a beach bash :cool:
Hope to see your Joe.
Plum sorry about your truck but, I hope you are OK.

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to Buhler Dodge and everbody at the NJ VCA for hosting this event. It was a pretty good showing of about 40+ cars. I also got my first dyno test. 396 rwhp and 440 ft-lbs torque. Not bad for an 8-year old, bone stock GTS with 21+K miles on a 90 degree day.

Traffic was really bad on Rt 36 and Sandy Hook was closed off, so it was cool to see the cops let us Vipers through. Must have bummed off the others who waited in line for 45 minutes.

John ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you to the entire Buhler & NJVCA Team :2tu:

Great weather and people :cool:

SNKBITN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I couldn't agree more. This was our first VCA outing, and it was a blast(minus the oppressive heat). It was really nice to get to meet everyone. Looking forward to the next VCA get together, and of course BEACH BASH '06! I will post some pictures tomorrow.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R