BUY A VIPER

DULFERS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SINCE MOST OF YOU HAVE VIPERS, ITHOUGHT WHO BETTER TO ASK WHERE I CAN FIND A GOOD USED VIPER FOR UNDER 35K. I KNOW THE ONES ON THIS SITE, BUT WHERE ELSE. IN THE STATE OF LOUISIANA THERE ARE NOT MANY TO CHOOSE FROM AND THE LAST ONE THAT I CAME ACROSS, THE DEALER TOOK A DEPOSIT FROM A OUT OF TOWN BUYER BEFORE I COULD GET THERE. ARE THERE ANY GOOD WEB SITES WHERE YOU CAN SEARCH ALL STATES. I HAVE ONLY COME ACROSS ONES THAT LET YOU SEARCH WITHIN 500 MILES. FOR THE RIGHT CAR I CAN DRIVER FARTHER THAN THAT, AFTER ALL I AM BUYING THE CAR TO DRIVE NOT TO LOOK AT.

ONE MORE THING I AM 6'5" ARE THERE ANY OWNERS THAT ARE THIS TALL AND IF SO ARE YOU COMFORTABLE IN THE CAR? AS I SAID I CANT EVEN GET NEAR ONE TO SIT IN OR TEST DRIVE IN THIS WONDERFUL STATE.
:confused:

Reaction score
Are you new to this internet thing? Just get your computer by any chance?

You'll get more help and less $hit if you turn off the CAPS. First and only warning from me......then I am sure everyone else will let you know in their own way. :)

Reaction score
I completely understand that.....several programs I work with require all caps. Annoys the heck out of me because I can't type AND look at the screen too often! I usually get half way through an e-mail, look up, and have to start all over!! LOL!!

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try eBay. Great deals and greats cars. Just be careful and you will be fine. Got mine off of there through a dealer that was over their head.

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Check these dealers, I highly recommend Roanoke Motor Co. if you see something on their site give them a call and as for Dennis or John:

http://www.romocoinc.com/indexfacade.cgi

Bill at Woodhouse Dodge has a very good reputation as well:
http://viper.woodhouse.com/index.asp

www.autotrader.com and www.cars.com give you national searches as well.

And ebay is always a good place to look. Never buy a car without checking it out in person, but if you must then you are pretty safe with reputable people like Roanoke Motors or Woodhouse.

Doc.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dulfers,

Where in La. are you located? I'm in Shreveport, maybe we can get together. I'll let you drive one of my snakes so you can check out the fit. LMK

Doc

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
eBay. If you need some help, feel free to contact me.

Seat Lowering Kit will help you when it comes to your height. Lowers about 2 inces I believe

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang