Buyers BEWARE of this CAR

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For some it might be ok that the engine had been rebuilt under warrenty but that only makes me wonder what else might have damage that went unnoticed. There are alot more parts on the car than just the engine and painted panels. If it was tracked hard enough in the first 4000 miles to cause the damage that is suggested by the engine rebuild and shock replacement, I would be willing to bet there are a great deal more in repairs coming.

OP
OP

85 of 200

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will say he didn't lie about everything, he say the tires were in good shape. They must have been since he had race tires and wheels on the car :)

OP
OP

85 of 200

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also I would bet it's going to need a transmission soon with the leak and all. Just my guess.

Last edited:

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I personally wouldn't worry about buying a Viper that's been tracked. Come on how many haven't been to the track? Heck that's what they were made for. I also wouldn't worry about a new or rebuilt engine done by Arrow. They do top flight work, I have first hand experience with this and would consider it a positive selling point for my car. In fact the new engine has low mileage on it and this is a plus in my view.

However, all of this should have been disclosed. Why the heck wasn't it I ask? This does lead me to believe that the seller is not disclosing something else, a wreck maybe? The seller should have been upfront about the work. After all it is not hard to get the service record from a Dodge dealer so sooner or later it would have come out anyway. This all leads me to question the honesty of the seller. I would like to hear his side as to the 50% he says 85 of 200 was wrong about because even if 85 of 200 was wrong about 50% (which I doubt), the remaining 50% is already too much. If the seller was 50% wrong then he mislead 85 of 200 and should reimburse him for the trip.

OP
OP

85 of 200

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I personally wouldn't worry about buying a Viper that's been tracked. Come on how many haven't been to the track? Heck that's what they were made for. I also wouldn't worry about a new or rebuilt engine done by Arrow. They do top flight work, I have first hand experience with this and would consider it a positive selling point for my car. In fact the new engine has low mileage on it and this is a plus in my view.

However, all of this should have been disclosed. Why the heck wasn't it I ask? This does lead me to believe that the seller is not disclosing something else, a wreck maybe? The seller should have been upfront about the work. After all it is not hard to get the service record from a Dodge dealer so sooner or later it would have come out anyway. This all leads me to question the honesty of the seller. I would like to hear his side as to the 50% he says 85 of 200 was wrong about because even if 85 of 200 was wrong about 50% (which I doubt), the remaining 50% is already too much. If the seller was 50% wrong then he mislead 85 of 200 and should reimburse him for the trip.

I agree, wheres my 450 bucks DAVE :) Just put the 50% that is wrong and keep it, on me. :eater: Ill be waiting, I think its going to be a while.

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Unfortunately the rest of the post by 85 of 200 is only about 50-percent accurate

So you are saying you only lied about half the facts he quoted. Oh well that makes it better. Why is this guy even allowed to have his car listed in the classifieds?