C & C Sunday dec 2nd at parsippany hilton

mgeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone thinking of going?...not sure of the road conditions with the salt/cold, will likely make a game time decision on Sunday morning.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone thinking of going?...not sure of the road conditions with the salt/cold, will likely make a game time decision on Sunday morning.

We got hammered pretty good with snow the other day... You guys would laugh at how much sand and salt they throw down on my street... I really want to see Richard's FGT and hear your new exhaust... I'll have to see.

You must be registered for see images attach

intense5.5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm planning on going to the toys for tots show in amboy tommorow but I'm watching the weather. They're saying rain/snow and if the roads get resalted my car is'nt going anywhere.

OP
OP
M

mgeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did not go...roads were salty and it was foggy the entire morning. Did drop the car off at Tators today for the exhaust install and the new sills. Now that its there though this could quickly turn into a "while you're working on it..." deal. I have been comtemplating an N/A build so we'll see!

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I looked out the window and went back to bed to catch up on my beauty sleep... I did my annual oil change this afternoon and it will probably be march or april before I get out again.

Time to switch over to the winter wheels...

Last edited:

Poor Richard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:rolaugh:
I looked out the window and went back to bed to catch up on my beauty sleep... I did my annual oil change this afternoon and it will probably be march or april before I get out again.

You Viper Guys from NJ are lame.....the c&c was ok.....turn out fair...Arron was there with is new RX8, the roads were dry a little cool but still a great day to take a ride....my fgt loved it!:rolaugh:

Poor Richard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:bonker:I was disappointed that v10enomous or mgeorge were no-shows at Sundays C&C. The salt that you speak of must only be on your two streets.:bonker:

Poor Richard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well guys Saturday C&C Chatham HS is v10enomous and mgeorge going to be no-shows again?

OP
OP
M

mgeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a **** talker!! My car is at Tator's for a few weeks, but if you are bringing the FGT I'll stop over...weather is looking good and with all the rain the salt is gone at least around here.

HobokenViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:dunno:Want to go but winterized car this week. Might "undo" the cold storage bit and take her over there if it looks like I might be able to get out, but promised the wife I'd take care of our 10 month old son that morning so she could get some time off.....yeah, not sure how I could get out of that without being in the dog house for a few weeks.......? http://forums.viperclub.org/images/smilies/dunno.gif

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like some of the sand dunes on my street washed out to the curb a little so I may get the car out Saturday too...

Poor Richard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice to see large participation from NJ local Viper Guys at C&C in Chatham yesterday,.....especially v10enomous and Mgeorge. Nice to meet you intense 5.5! See you all in the Spring...Happy Holidays

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep.. Great seeing all you guys too. Even former Gen 3 owner John showed up with his newly acquired red Lotus. Thanks to both Richard and John for letting me try on the FGT and the Lotus respectively. The closer to the ground the better:2tu: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all !!

Some nice action pulling out starting towards the second half of the first vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg1A0k_vZwg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3skzMC7d09o&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Nice to see large participation from NJ local Viper Guys at C&C in Chatham yesterday,.....especially v10enomous and Mgeorge. Nice to meet you intense 5.5! See you all in the Spring...Happy Holidays

HobokenViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is another C&C event this Sunday morning at the Parsippany Hilton since we had a good rain yesterday to wash away all the salt and it's going to be nearly 60 degrees this weekend. Anyone planning to go? 60% chance I will be there.

OP
OP
M

mgeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm out, don't have the car back yet anyway, roads are clear around here though if anyone is thinking of going.

HobokenViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Despite it looking like pea soup out there this morning and damp roads, there was a pretty nice turnout today with some really nice cars. Poor Richard and I were there to represent, and also someone in a beautiful Venom Red 2008 coupe who I didn't meet was parked right next to me. Washed the car right after and back in storage for another couple of months as Winter returns this week.

HobokenViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some pics from yesterday's C&C in Parsippany.

HobokenViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, that was the first and last time I will ever drive my car through a soupy mess like that ever again. Washed and polished the car right after I got home and back under the cover she went into hibernation until spring.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper