C&C tomorrow?

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anyone heading out to cars and coffee tomorrow? I'll be there around 6:45 or so.

Andy

rpm9000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andy,
It looks like you might be alone!! I would have to leave here at 5:30 to get there by 6:45.
Paul

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Alright guys I'll see ya next month. Did get a pm from a new gts owner and VCA member that will be there.

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So how was it Andy?

Great show as always! McLaren F1 made an appearance which was pretty special. Met a new VCA member with a really clean yellow GTS and spoke with several others that are eyeing the new snake:D

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Great show as always! McLaren F1 made an appearance which was pretty special. Met a new VCA member with a really clean yellow GTS and spoke with several others that are eyeing the new snake:D

Thanks for the reply. Sounds like it was fun. Guess we should have gone, but I got home too late Friday to wash the car.

killerviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I can finally post in here.

It was great meeting Andy and his super clean car and walking around with him. I came in a tad late (late night out on friday) so had to park towards the back. Saw some great cars around and the Mclaren was amazing. I saw a few albums from random people with my car on it! Hope to meet Andy and a few guys on the next run out there (weather permitting of course)

Last edited:

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can finally post in here.

It was great meeting Andy and his super clean car and walking around with him. I came in a tad late (late night out on friday) so had to park towards the back. Saw some great cars around and the Mclaren was amazing. I saw a few albums from random people with my car on it! Hope to meet Andy and a few guys on the next run out there (weather permitting of course)

Did Andy teach you how to go slow down 249 afterwards??? :D

killerviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Did Andy teach you how to go slow down 249 afterwards??? :D

haha Eric, hope you make it out next time. I was telling Andy how you helped out when I was looking for my GTS.

Had to leave a tad early, like 9am cause my girlfriend wasn't too happy bout dragging her out there :D