mclean

CAAP7.jpg

Aligning the headlights.

CAAP8.jpg

Art work on the wall.

CAAP9a.jpg

Final clean up / polish area.

CAAP10a.jpg

WOW WOW WOW...Warehouse where Vipers sit before being loaded for shipping.

CAAP11a.jpg

Looking down the assembly line.

CAAP12a.jpg

The front door to the assembly plant.

CAAP13.jpg

The street sign.

This was a great tour...I highly recommend going. Prior to walking around the plant you get to watch a short video and then the plant manager, Cindy Henderson (see article in the summer Viper mag pg 23), came in and talked with us about CAAP. She is a very busy woman and it was great to see that she makes the time to visit with the owners.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Thats great!

My tour kinda sucked, cause it was so rushed. Seems this high school group was on a tight schedule, and so my once-in-a-lifetime tour of Mecca was a blur. Couldn't spend any time asking queestions, 'cause the duuu-fy teacher was asking basic questions like how much do they cost, how do they compare to Corvettes, where do you get them serviced, etc, on and on through the whole tour. She prempted any intelligent disscussion with her incessant prattling. Sigh!

Thanks for sharing the pics. I made a video, but it is a little "funny", like all my camera work usually is.

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I visited the plant back in '98 after getting a Prowler. The warehouse is awesome. When I was there it was filled with Prowlers, Rt/10's, GTS's, and several GT-2 cars which were beautiful. The plant is a must for everyone with a Viper!