CAAP visit?

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am going to be in Chicago next week for over a week and it is the closest I will be to CAAP/Detroit for a long time. Is is worth it to jet over to CAAP for the tour?

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are only giving tours on Fridays and generally prefer groups. Being a Viper owner you should have some extra advantage -- do as Steve suggests and call VCA Headquarters. If you haven't been there for a while it is worth the trip.

OP
OP
doctorbob

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hisserman....I spoke to Kim and can arrange a visit....I have not been the CAAP before. Bob

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bob, I tried to reply to your e-mail but I got an error. your question was was it worth it? HELL YEA. Just the toy store alone is worth the trip, but getting to meet and see how a Viper is built is a real treat!

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bob, I again tried to reply to your latest e-mail and it came back? Anyway, just about everything inside that damn store is unique, so be ready to wear out your Credit Card!

OP
OP
doctorbob

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to all. I went to Detroit yesterday. What a trip...Phoenix to Chicago(for a conference)for a week.. to Detroit and home. I left Chicago Monday morning at 6 a.m. and flew to Detroit..did the tour..flew to Phoenix and then drove home....twenty hours of cabs, airplanes, and driving in total. Lots of silver SRTs on the production line. The store was kind of a bummer....low on stock but I got a few things. Bob

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21