Cabellas - Penns Peak Cruise

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have had some requests to do a Sunday cruise for some folks that can't make it on Saturdays, so we are going to try one out on Sunday August 23rd. We are planning on meeting at Cabellas just off of Rt 61 north of Reading Pa. about 10:30 in the morning. We plan to spend some time at Cabellas as many of our members have never been there. After that we are going to cruise up to Penns Peak and grab some lunch along the way. After the cruise, if anybody wants to hang for a while we can grab an early dinner before heading home. Let me know if you are interested, should be a nice ride:2tu:

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As of now, I have 5 people that have responded that they are interested, but since this is a fairly recent plan, I suspect there will be several more

viperv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Count me in, And the PA WV viper club missed out on one the nicest shows at Bloomsburg fair grounds, I met Todd and Becky,great people and there was also black 95 rt from the Philly area. I think this is one show, the Club should get together. next yr.

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wanted to come, but we (wife) made a prior commitment to go to another event yesterday :(

whitebluevipe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i may try to make this one as well. also it was good seeing you again at bloomsburg Joe. if we had the showing at bloomsburg that we did at carlisle we would be the biggest club there.

viperv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Todd my buddy with the black 70 chevelle convertible took a top 25 award.

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So far we have on the planned list

viperv10 (Joe)
whitebluevipe
me
Al
Dave
Mike K
Rob

Who else:dunno:

Viper Ed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As long as the weather is OK, and you do not mind a Viper from Jersey, I'll see you there. I had a great time at Blockers. :drive:

viperv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow if you had a good time at blockers, Then you shouldnt miss the relay 4 life show at Nuremberg Pa 18241 Commuity Park Just mins from Valley of Lakes. Aug 30th 2009 9 am till 4 pm Just south of Hazleton Pa 18201

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sweet, I was afraid that would be too long of a day trip for you guys

HA!!! Talk about a long day trip...we just got back from the Woodward Dream Cruise. :drive: We left Detroit area the morning @ 9 AM and got home at 6:30 PM. Denny was beat!!!!! We took the Viper! While there we attended a funtion with the Motor City Viper Club on Thursday night. They were expecting 56 Vipers, but last I heard there were 38 parked there. We had a great time! :2tu:

Ginger

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HA!!! Talk about a long day trip...we just got back from the Woodward Dream Cruise. :drive: We left Detroit area the morning @ 9 AM and got home at 6:30 PM. Denny was beat!!!!! We took the Viper! While there we attended a funtion with the Motor City Viper Club on Thursday night. They were expecting 56 Vipers, but last I heard there were 38 parked there. We had a great time! :2tu:

Ginger

WOW, that is quite a day, so today would be a good day to get a deal on a new car while Denny is half asleep:D

whitebluevipe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not sure if i will make it tomorrow. i have been sick for about 5 days. just can't seem to shake it. i will just have to see how i feel tomorrow.

viperv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I hope everyone made it home safe. Myself and Kathy had a great time. Good people and a nice dinner. Ive been thinking for next year, if anyone is interested in having a Viper Picnic get together, I can get the town park for ourselves. Which is only a donation to use. For those who have to travel a bit there are motels just mins away from the park. Have the picnic on a sat. The DJ would be free. something to think about.

mkviper96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are some Cabela pictures.

Attachments

• DSCI0338.jpg
    DSCI0338.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCI0405.jpg
    DSCI0405.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCI0462.jpg