Calaveras County Foot Hill Cruise Sept 27th

Glen97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Put Saturday the 27th of September on your calendar for a cruise in the foot hills of Calaveras County. We will start in Valley Springs and go through San Andreas, Angels Camp, Copperoplis, Jamestown, Sonora, Columbia, Murphys, Ironstone Winery back through Angels Camp and San Andreas. Its about a 2 1/2 - 3 hour loop. With lunch and a few stops along the way were looking at 5-6 hours.

Glen

OP
OP
Glen97

Glen97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did the drive today all very good roads and its 2 1/4 hours just at 100 miles so it will be more like 4 1/2 hours with lunch and another stop. We would meet at 10:30am and finish around 3:30pm. I found a good place to have lunch The National Hotel in Jamestown. Cost $18.00 ea for lunch that covers the tax & tip. Three lunch choices. I'm getting this information to Terri to get out to the club. I have had 3 cars confirm over the phone plus me thats 4 any body else thinking about it? Saw a Viper on the drive today 96 RT/10 black-silver near Murphys.

Glen

conceptpi916

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We're going to try, but trying to arrange daycare, PLUS we are going to the Journey/Heart/Cheap Trick concert the night before in Wheatland. We'll let you know if we are coming as it gets closer.

OP
OP
Glen97

Glen97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a new Viper club event that was not on our calendar. Especially for you members up in the northern edge of the Northern California Region.

EVENT: Foothills Cruise to Calaveras County
WHEN: Saturday, Sept. 27, 2008, 10:30 AM - 3:30 PM
WHERE: Valley Springs, CA
HOW MUCH: $20/person
DEADLINE: Sept. 20, 2008
HOST: Glen and Janis McAdon

Cruise & Lunch in the foot hills of Calaveras County. We will start at Starbucks in Valley Springs (200 E. Hwy 12, Valley Springs, 95252) and go through San Andreas, Angels Camp and Copperopolis. Then, we will stop in Jamestown at the National Hotel for lunch (18183 Main St., Jamestown, CA, 95327). After lunch, we will drive through Sonora, Columbia, and then stop in either Murphys or at the Ironstone Winery. We will head back through Angels Camp and San Andreas to Valley Springs. We should be finished with the cruise around 3:30pm. Detailed directions will be given out at the start of the event.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CALAVERAS FOOTHILLS CRUISE
Registration form must be received by Sept. 20th, 2008
Please fill out this form and mail it in with your check payable to “Viper Clubâ€.
Mail to: Terri Angen, 1387 Vallejo Drive, San Jose, CA 95130

DATE: __________________

NAME(S): ___________________________________________

E-MAIL ADDRESS: ___________________________

PHONE: ________________________

Yes! Sign me/us up for the drive and lunch: Number of attendees: _______ x $20 ea = $ ________

Choose your lunch entree below. Lunch includes salad, choice of entree, vegetables, bread, and coffee or tea.

____ Spinach Fettuccini Alfredo in a creamy parmesan sauce with a hint of nutmeg and an egg finish.

____ Garlic and Rosemary Tri-Tip. Choice tri-tip in a burgundy mushroom sauce.

____ Chicken Saute. Boneless chicken ****** sautéed in white wine with mushrooms, onions garlic & herbs.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmagnuss