Calaveras Cruise

Glen97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
EVENT: Cruise, lunch, and wine-tasting in Calaveras County
WHEN: Saturday, May 14, 2011, 11 AM - 4:30 PM
WHERE: Valley Springs, CA
HOW MUCH: $20/person for lunch for VCA members & their guests. Includes lunch, tax, and tip.
$30 for non-club member Viper owners.
DEADLINE: May 6, 2011
RSVP TO: Terri Angen at [email protected] or 408.594.0439
HOSTS: Glen and Janis McAdon
Download Registration Form

Take a drive up to the scenic foothills of Calaveras County. We will meet at the Common Grounds Coffee House in Valley Springs at Hwy 26 & 1900 Vista Del Lago drive Valley Springs, CA 95252 at 11:00 AM. First stop is lunch at the National Hotel in Jamestown, CA, a 45 minute drive from Valley Springs. After lunch we’ll head towards Murphys, stopping at three different wineries; The Twisted Oak, Chatom Vineyards, and Ironstone Winery.

What’s become our traditional grande finale is a 30 minute drive to Copperopolis Town Square for ice cream. Then we’ll head home. We should be finished with the cruise around 4:30pm. Detailed directions will be given out at the start of the event. You must preregister for the event.

72hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
3.54 polished gears from Unitrax with a fully rebuilt differential and driveshaft by them as well, and a Borla cat back exhaust system.

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have my Green Card interview in Detroit at 8:45 am on Monday, May 9th...if that goes well, I'll attend the Calaveras cruise...if not I might be stuck in Canada. I'm hoping someone with a Gen II who's never had a repaint can be my guide for measurements as I still have to install the badge on the front fascia and decals on the rear fascia.

John, cool upgrades!!

Regards,
Aaron

rwd4rsk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glen,
Fortunately/Unfortunately I am going to miss this one. I say fortunately becasue I will be in Tucson to see my son get his second college degree and end his college career on that day. That means on May 14 I get a pay raise. Yay!!! Now I just hope he finds a job and becomes completely independent so that he doesn't decide to come home and grace me with all of his new found wisdom and knowledge. :D

The unfortunately is because I will not get the chance to participate with my fellow Viper friends and enjoy your great company. Have a great time. :(

See you at Toddy's on May 7th. :headbang:
Rick

Last edited:

rwd4rsk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Aaron,
#1 was Accounting in December and #2 is Criminal Justice Admin. Wants to be an FBI agent but has to get three years of accounting audit experience first. Any large to mid size accounting firms out there looking for a great employee with a great education? He is a great young man and an Eagle Scout to boot. Very proud of him.

VPR RACR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have my Green Card interview in Detroit at 8:45 am on Monday, May 9th...if that goes well, I'll attend the Calaveras cruise...if not I might be stuck in Canada. I'm hoping someone with a Gen II who's never had a repaint can be my guide for measurements as I still have to install the badge on the front fascia and decals on the rear fascia.

John, cool upgrades!!

Regards,
Aaron

I live off of Blk Mtn Rd if you want to measure it yourself.

Bill

OP
OP
Glen97

Glen97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glen,
Fortunately/Unfortunately I am going to miss this one. I say fortunately becasue I will be in Tucson to see my son get his second college degree and end his college career on that day. That means on May 14 I get a pay raise. Yay!!! Now I just hope he finds a job and becomes completely independent so that he doesn't decide to come home and grace me with all of his new found wisdom and knowledge. :D

The unfortunately is because I will not get the chance to participate with my fellow Viper friends and enjoy your great company. Have a great time. :(

See you at Toddy's on May 7th. :headbang:
Rick
Good for you Rick. That's great! Hey we have all summer ahead of us. See you at BBG on the 7th.
Glen

OP
OP
Glen97

Glen97

Enthusiast
Reaction score

John, cool upgrades!!

Regards,
Aaron
Good luck with all of that. Hope to see you. Also I have all the info on where to place the badgeing for the gen 2 gts.

Glen

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Glen, I can't make the drive either ( I will be out of town) but I am planning on seeing all of you at BBG next weekend!