attachment.php

Last edited:
OP
OP
Glen97

Glen97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There will be an optional winery tour and a chocalate wine pairing for $42.00 per person. The tour is of the castle , above ground and below.

After the winery tour, we will have a lunch at a local establishment. Please call Tom he needs a head count.

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This castle is very very cool. Worth seeing. Not sure what the plan is for food and drink but, the Silverado Brewery is a good place to eat. It's just south of the Castle and north of St Helena. Indoor and outdoor eating areas.

OP
OP
Glen97

Glen97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its still not to late to give Tom a call for this weekend. I just talked to him and it sounds like we have 10-12 cars right now. Vipers and a few Ford GT's. Its going to be a nice weekend.

OP
OP
Glen97

Glen97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you didnt go to Calistoga with us you missed a great day. Back roads from Sacramento to Calistoga with a very nice tour of the Castle Winery with wine tasting then a nice lunch. We had 14 cars 9 Vipers, 3 Z06's and 2 Ford GT's.:usa:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I certainly had fun. One of the best Viper events I have beent to. Amazing castle, great host, group, lunch. Thanks Tome for setting this one up looking forward to more dood days ahead.
Glenn Thanks for the picture post.
Chris
If you didnt go Calistoga with us you missed a great day. Back roads from Sacramento to Calistoga with a very nice tour of the Castle Winery with wine tasting then a nice lunch. We had 14 cars 9 Vipers, 3 Z06's and 2 Ford GT's.:usa:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php