Calling on the junkman....,

sliverstripeacr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just bought your Adams kit and can't wait for it to get here!! I was wondering if you could suggest a paint thickness gauge that will read primer, paint and clear on fiberglass and metal?

viper067

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Junkman will be able to give you an answer on this, but I believe these run in the $1500.00 + category and is not something you should need unless you are a professional.

Junkman2008

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Junkman will be able to give you an answer on this, but I believe these run in the $1500.00 + category and is not something you should need unless you are a professional.

I wish that puppy cost $1500! I paid $2700 for mine! The gauge that you want to have is the DeFelsko Positector 200C/Advanced. The "200 C/Advanced" is the most important part of the name as the 200 series comes in 4 different versions. Only one does what you want. Here's a chart that explains the different models. If you click the square tabs at the top of the page, you can see more information about the 200 series.

Google the unit for pricing. You'll see that most sites won't list the price. Talk about sticker shock!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh