Calling Out Michael at XVIPERS!!! ***!!

Dr. Sandman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Toy ,just to set the record straight.I happen to know Treesnake and he is one of the most standup guys you will ever meet.I know in the past he has spent considerable time trying to contact Mike (@X Vipers) himself to help resolve issues such as these but that was the extent of his involvement.I can't speak for Treesnake but I assume he too is done with this.While there are some people on this board that have had a good experience with XVipers there has also been alot of negative comments and all those people can't be wrong.I suggest that if you need something for your Vipers stick to vendors that have good reviews such as Partsrack,Woodhouse,etc that sponsor the site and love Vipers.You may be able to save a small amount of money at some of these other places but seriously is it worth it to receive the kind of customer service described in the posts above?Is it?:bdh:

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually you missed the reverse side of your suggested possible "slander" issue, that being the VCA maintaining a public list (section) of "Buyer Beware" vendors.

In effect, we already do have such a section ... you get there by clicking "Search" on the menu bar.

may i also suggest talking to other members who have bought items or who have had service from a vendor in question. sometimes you will be required to talk to members "off the record" too and not through emails. i dealt with a viper tuner a few years back that was considered a "god", who in fact ended up being nothing but a completely over-rated PITA. all my searches didnt reveal that of course, but as soon as i started being honest, and reporting my problems in a search for answers, people started coming out of the woodwork to me, "off the record", telling me they had similar problems too. the search button doesnt always give you all the answers you need. unfortunately i found out too late that most people are afraid to be honest in public about reporting the negative things.

220auto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Micheal Nouri is a straight up lier and a thief. He sounds so nice and sweet on phone all these nice cars and parts. hahaha
I bought interior and other parts for a new Audi TT in November of last year lol . Called him spoke on phone back and forth about a week got the list of parts agreed on price $4000 plus shipp. OK I paid $4000 like he asked . Now almost year later I still don't have parts. I been calling him every day for months people leaving him message after message email after email . When I called from friends phones which had different area code he answered lol always same story started out its winter over there snow fall weather messed up ok I understand maybe you would call and explain that but no ok then few months go buy get him on phone says the car which he was gona part out its not even at his lot its arriving any day now lol so he took my $4k and he didn't even have a car . So again few weeks go buy I call and call no answer finally answer yes yes we are working on it now Ill call you tomorrow with pics and dimensions for shipp. lol funny 3 months goes buy nothing
I called police and FBI to help and they did . Funny thing I called Owensville police dept. and told the lady on phone I'm calling out of state for this company that stole my money for car parts and they lady asked me if Im calling about Micheal Nouri lol I was so shocked she knew why Im calling she said there is a case or was one and chief of police went there Micheal off course called right away saying that he will pack my items and call me with dimension hahah he said that months ago but now I thought since police is involved it will finally happen and I can enjoy my not so new 08 Audi TT convertible . well nothing happened again police was there about 1.5 months ago he never called send me email asking vin # and I reply right back to him . In this whole rodeal we are having he never never said Im sorry or apologized for not answering calls,email etc.. nothing .
At this point Im passed frustrated and mad so im flying across US to visit Micheal .
I will open a CASE against Micheal and all these people on forums that got burned or screwed by him plz contact me .
If you bought parts and got lucky and received your parts but had a hard time or it took years or months and you lost time or business due to his incompetence contact me I will sue and it will be a big law suite.
So far I have 2 people that already contacted me when they saw my previous post . Those people also lost thousands and would love to share their stories but wont .
[email protected] is my email plz feel free to contact me

Again if you own a nice car Mercedes, Ford GT, Viper etc... and you think you will save money by dealing with xvipers.com you will get burned now if you have a 02 Honda accord and need a window regulator he will sell it to right away pack it nice shipp next day and maybe even send you few cookies since he such a nice a guy .

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have no doubt he did that to you. Has ripped off many from the Viper community. You need to call the police/DA in his area and file a fraud complaint. At the very least, I would expect somebody he owes that much money to, to go to his house and take that $4K out of his A$$. :mad:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Do a search and you'll find a Viper owner in Edmonton that did some trade and money for a Titanium re-titled FGT from Michael. I think that thread is about 32 pages long?

That customer may not be the best witness but he spent at least a year and drove and flew down to XVipers several times. Might just want to (ask permission?) print off the entire thread and send that to court. That's the thread were Treesnake tried to help.

Ted

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After so many posts and stories about this vendor, sadly, I'm not surprised to hear these stories anymore as awful as they may be. There's certain vendors I stay away from and this is certainly one of them. Amazing they are still in business.

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is no way I would deal with this scumbag. The thing I don't get though is that he has a very high satisfaction score on Fleabay. Go figure.

EFI-1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I got ripped for some wheels many years ago from this guy Derrick (Viper guy coincidentally) and I went to the state attorney general, and local PD. This combined with the fact that I sent a money order over state lines to Texas (making it a federal offense) coerced him into sending me back the money. Doesn't look like you can do much more to smear his rep with the Viper community, so I'd make sure to hit him where it hurts (legally). Just my 2 cents.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave