CALLING OUT THE SHEEK,BIG AND LITTLE E ON MOTOR ONLY AT BG NEXT WEEK

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SW,GERALD C AND JASON C OF RACING SOLUTIONS HOUSTON TEXAS-----WAKE UP! CLASS IS IN SESSION.THE WORLDS FASTEST ALL MOTOR VIPER TITLE WILL ONCE AGAIN BE DECIDED IN ANOTHER GREAT DRAG RACING EVENT PUT ON BY BROTHER DR.ROOF NEXT WEEK.WILL YOU BE READY FOR THE DANCE?WILL SOMEONE RUN A HIGH 9 ON MOTOR ONLY?WHO WILL BE THE FIRST?WILL THE EMPEROR BE THERE TO DEFEND THE MOTOR ONLY TITLE OF THE EMPIRE?WILL THE EMPIRE FALL?WILL THE EMPEROR GET A NEW GROOVE OR LOSE HIS OLD ONE?SEE U GIRLS ON THE DANCE FLOOR.BEST OF LUCK! NORM K AND SCOTT W :D :2tu: :headbang:

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go NORM GO!

SW has been quiet for a while, I wonder what he is doing?

I Love to see you guys go at it!

See you soon!!!

We have a couple other all motor cars coming as well so should be a good class

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heard your car was going to kick ass, hmm I'll be there to see that

SW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Norma, thanks for the e-mail notification. As you know, I had a conversation with your driver, Scott, yesterday. I have been quiet because, my new house project is coming to a close. The next few weeks are very important, getting all the small details done, and I can't afford to miss 4 or 5 days. If you like, I can pull the old red car out of the garage and we can run wed. or friday at RCR and get this over. Hey, how about a run with my 3750lb Lexus? That might be a better race for you. You know my number, just call.. I'm sorry if beating you AGAIN, is not my priority right now, my house is. Just remember, I can change my combination also, but I don't need to spend $$$$ just yet. You have more to loose than me, actually I forgot, you have already lost alot of $$ trying to beat me...BTW, I heard about your motor combo from my friend at LPE, it should run good...

Take care,

SW

OP
OP
T

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SHEEK, I GOTTA MILLION EXCUSES TOO.IF U WANT WE CAN LINE UP MY CAMARO WITH YOUR IMPORT FOR A COUPLE OF GRAND.HEY I APPRECIATE YOUR WE CAN DO THIS OR WE CAN DO THAT.WHAT U CAN DO IS SHOW UP IN BOWLING GREEN FOR THE YOUR *** WHIPPING.GOT YOUR"FOR SALE RSI 542"SIGN READY FOR U.GOOD LUCK ON YOUR NEW DIGS.HERES MY NUMBER 9.9 AT 143 MPH GIVE ME A CALL.OH YA I TALKED TO A FRIEND OF MINE WHERE U GOT YOUR SNAKE DYNOD CONGRATS ON THE 742 ENGINE DYNO NUMBER!CYA SOON...NORM K :rolleyes:

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hell, I feel like I need to take notes to know who is who.

Who is:

Sheek?
Emperor?
R2D2?

SW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SHEEK, I GOTTA MILLION EXCUSES TOO.IF U WANT WE CAN LINE UP MY CAMARO WITH YOUR IMPORT FOR A COUPLE OF GRAND.HEY I APPRECIATE YOUR WE CAN DO THIS OR WE CAN DO THAT.WHAT U CAN DO IS SHOW UP IN BOWLING GREEN FOR THE YOUR *** WHIPPING.GOT YOUR"FOR SALE RSI 542"SIGN READY FOR U.GOOD LUCK ON YOUR NEW DIGS.HERES MY NUMBER 9.9 AT 143 MPH GIVE ME A CALL.OH YA I TALKED TO A FRIEND OF MINE WHERE U GOT YOUR SNAKE DYNOD CONGRATS ON THE 742 ENGINE DYNO NUMBER!CYA SOON...NORM K :rolleyes:

Here's my import number, 9.8@154 several times. I guess you must have forgotten what I told you along time ago, but every time we meet up, I make you remember...Btw, why don't you drive your own car anyway???? You have converted all the rest of your hot rods to automatics, you might as well do the Viper also. :rolleyes:

Take care and keep spending all your cash,

SW

OP
OP
T

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SHEEK,YOUR RSI 542 MOTOR VIPER RECORD IS ALL DONE!THE CAMARO LPE 427 C-5R 9.1@153 HAS GOT YOUR RICE BURNER COVERED EVERYDAY ALL DAY LONG.STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND SWING THE BAT AT BOWLING GREEN.DONT ALLOW YOURSELF TO HAVE YOUR MOTOR ONLY TITLE TAKEN AWAY FROM U WITH OUT A FIGHT! :D NORM K AKA TX WYD

SW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You keep refering to my car as having a 542? Wow, I guess my 510ci does run like a 542ci..Just imagine how much faster I could go if I did have a extra 32ci's.. Remember, we asked you to put up some $$ for a look in my motor? Offer still stands... I hope you spending $40k AGAIN gets you 4 tenths...

take care,

SW

OP
OP
T

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:D :D YA BABY WHATEVER!HAVE A SAFE TRIP TO BOWLING GREEN WITH THE EMPEROR........CYA! NORM K "FOR SALE SHEEKS 542 RSI LOAD"FORMER MOTOR ONLY RECORD HOLDER ENGINE MIGHT NEED TO BE REFRESHED,SERIOUS INQIURES ONLY :eek:

Bullet488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is some good action! We’ll be in BG and if SW can convince his wife to stop taking his car to the grocery store, I think we’ll have a race. With that mild 510ci running on pump gas, low compression, mild cam, cold A/C and perfect idle - I’m sure it’s hard to fight the keys away from her. By the way, Norm’s car will be running a turbocharged 4 cylinder just for this race. If that doesn’t work, we’re swapping it for a supra motor.

There is still time to wipe it down with a diaper, drop the kids of at soccer practice, burn that old gas, change the oil AND make it to BG. We’ll help you clean the rubber off the hood when it’s all over. I’m thinking we might have the bugs worked out and I’m betting Norm’s RT/10 may hurt some feelings. Hope to see you at the track.

Scott W

OP
OP
T

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:D :D YUPPER! SOON TO BE SHEEK 1,SCOTT AND NORM 2 OH YA AND THE EMPEROR ALONG WITH LITTLE E {RSI}WILL BE LOOKING FOR A NEW GROOVE!HEY GERALD AND JASON DO U HEAR THAT FAINT NOISE FROM WAY YONDER......HMMMMM SOUNDS LIKE MAYBE ITS COMING FROM A FARM UP IN INDIANA BETTER CALL JEFF NIZER AND LET HIM KNOW U NEED SOME MORE BACK UP HELP.VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! CYA SOON! TX WYD :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

SW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Norma, it's Sheek 2 Norma& Scott 0..so far.. Congrats on the 768 engine dyno #, should be fast...BTW, LPE is sending me my commission check for all the $$$$ I have made you spend on most of your rides with them...

Take care,

SW

OP
OP
T

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SHEEK,YOU FORGOT AGAIN........JEEEEEEZ .......SHORT TERM MEMORY LOSS............2 YEARS AGO BOWLING GREEN.....SCOTT LOADED U AND YOUR RED GTS SEAN ROE SUPER CHARGED BLOWER ON THE TRAILER WITH THE ALL MOTOR CAR THAT WILL LOAD U AGAIN ON THE TRAILER NEXT WEEK AT BOWLING GREEN.....YOUR NUMBERS ARE OFF.U HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING I DID AT LPE AND U STILL DONT.SO I KNOW U WONT BE GETTING ANY $$$$$$ FROM THEM.GUESS U CAN TRY TO CALL THEM AND THEY CAN HANG UP ON U.ONCE AGAIN YOU ARE HAVING DIFFICULTY WITH TUNER ASSOCIATION MAYBE YOU ARE THINKING OF MTI WHEN U WERE THE POSTER BOY ****.HOPE THAT HELPS OUT.GREAT TO HEAR FROM U AGAIN!CYA..TX WYD :rolleyes:

SW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Norma,there you go again grasping for anything that might make you look good. I was not running a all motor car two years ago, just a stock motor with a Roe blower. When you wanted to run a all motor party, I joined and won. BG last year, Viper nationals in RCR a few months ago, as you remember. As far as MTI, I still do business with my good friend Jason and my 6spd C5 record still holds at 9.71@145. Norma, just remember, I always do what I say I'm going to do.. 1st 6spd C5 in the 9's, 1st 6spd street Supra in the 9's, fastest NOS 6spd Viper, fastest all motor Viper(so far), fastest all motor ZR1 5 years ago and fastest Lexus. Hell, how many years& $$ did it take you to beat my old record in Your car?? Hell you don't even drive your own car!! You haven't even run a number yet and you are talking smack. You might or might not get the number next week, but there will be always someone faster eventually. As far as LPE, you didn't even know their phone # until I told you about them and you opened up your bank account to them. It just makes me happy that I have such a effect on your life everyday.. :D

Take care,

SW

OP
OP
T

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW!SHEEK U ARE A LEGEND IN YOUR OWN MIND!I GUESS THATS WHY THEY CALL U "THE SHEEK".THE ONLY EFFECT THAT U HAVE ON ME IS YOU MAKE ME LAUGH A LOT.THANX!I SUPPOSE THE WEEK AFTER BOWLING GREEN U ARE GONNA FLY TO THE MOON IN YOUR SHEEK SPECIAL ROCKET SHIP AND BE THE FIRST SHEEK ON THE MOON!U GO GIRL FRIEND...........I GOT ONE FOR U .....WHATS YOUR NHRA LICENSE NUMBER AND HAVE U EVER MADE AN 8 SECOND PASS IN A PRO MOD AT BAYTOWN TEXAS.WHO LOVES U BABY!CYA SOON....TX WYD :rolleyes:

SW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm definitely not a legend in anyone's mind, just stating facts. Do you even have a driver's license, because I have never seen you drive. You just try buy your way into everything. Keep spending that $$ and when you look in the mirror, you can say, "man I finally beat the Sheek and it only cost me $250000" Norma, you are the man, you have bought yourself the fastest cars on the planet..

Take care,

SW

OP
OP
T

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SHEEK.... DUDE CALM DOWN U ARE WORKING YOURSELF INTO A FIT.SAVE YOUR STRENGTH FOR THE RACE.U ARE WEARING YOURSELF OUT OVER NOTHING AT ALL.GET A GOOD NIGHTS REST TONIGHT.YOU WILL FEEL BETTER ON FRIDAY.LET ME KNOW WHEN U ARE GOING TO THE MOON IN YOUR ROCKETSHIP SO I CAN MAKE A PHONE CALL TO THE NEWS MEDIA.YOUR FELLOW VIPER BRO..........TX WYD..NORM K :headbang:

Bugeater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish I was independantly wealthy so I could act like a complete imbecile. Get it over with already and sleep with each other. lol.

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Norm / SW
send the money to you norm or SW? I am interested.

SW's car is on the trailer, Norms car is on the trailer so who will show?

This is great
Albert listen to what is being said because I expect the Viper to be ready.

see all of you talkers under the bridge.
rohn

OP
OP
T

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SHEEK,THERES MORE BAD NEWS FOR YOU!LPE JUST SET ANOTHER RECORD FOR THE FASTEST 6 SPEED C-5 CORVETTE QUARTER MILE :eek: 9.45@151 TWIN TURBOS NO NOS. CHECK OUT THE VIDEO RUN AT www.LINGENFELTER.COM YOU WILL NEVER CATCH UP TO THAT NUMBER.YOUR SHIP IS TAKING ON WATER AND SINKING!MAN THE LIFE RAFTS!MAYDAY-MAYDAY-MAYDAY-MAYDAY...........CYA SOON GOOD BUDDY! NORM K :D :2tu:

SW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, congrats to LPE for that run.. Like I said Norma, there is always going to be someone faster.. It just took them three and a half years to do it. If I was still playing with Corvettes, it might have been a different story. But what does LPE's run have to do with you? Was it your car, were you driving? In the end, your just a guy with money, trying to buy some respect...

Take care,

SW

OP
OP
T

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:rolleyes: HEY THANX SHEEK FOR THE LOVE!THE PROBLEM WITH YOUR ASSUMPTION IS THAT ITS NOT ABOUT MONEY OR RESPECT IN MY BOOK.OBVIOUSLY IS IT IN YOUR BOOK CAUSE THATS ALL U SEEM TO TALK ABOUT.THE LPE RUN BUSTED YOUR PREVIOUS RECORD WHICH U POINTED OUT IN THIS THREAD.YOU BROUGHT IT INTO THE CONVERSATION.YES THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE FASTER.YOU ARE THE ONE WITH A BIG EGO THAT HAS TO BE FED.IM JUST AN AVERAGE CAR GUY HAVING FUN AND DONT REALLY CARE IF I GET BEAT CAUSE THE FUN PART IS TRYING AND NOW AND THEN I MIGHT GET LUCKY.IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS ILL BE HAPPY TO ANSWER THEM FOR U . IN THE END U ARE JUST ANOTHER USED CAR SALESMAN... GOOD LUCK IN BOWLING GREEN....STILL YOUR PAL! NORM K :rolleyes:

OP
OP
T

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:D J DAWG..........MAN IM SORRY DONT REALLY KNOW!IM JUST A SIMPLE GUY WITH A HIGH SCHOOL GED AND NOT REAL COMPUTER SMART.TAKE CARE! NORM :D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235