Can anyone check a Viper near Houston TX this weekend? Wil Compensate of Course!

IDM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As the title says I have found a car I'd like checked out and would really appreciate the eyes of a Viper owner to inspect it before buying.

I would compensate for your time and trouble. :usa:

Excited thanks guys!

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I might be able to help (although there are others more qualified to do an inspection in the Houston region than I). Houston is a pretty big town (70-100 miles across) what part of Houston are you speaking of .... Tomball Dodge?

nspec

Viper Owner
Reaction score
so how did it got? im willing it to help if you weren't able to set something up.
Im in the automotive business.

OP
OP
IDM

IDM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about Conroe TX?

Can anyone check out a car there during the weekend?

Appreciate it guys!

tVan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I thought you had the one in Conroe inspected this last Wed. and decided to pass on it?

Hey Slithr, it is my car that he is asking to be checked out in Conroe...I live in Beaumont but offered to drive to Conroe (since there are several members in that area) on Saturday since we have a place there too.

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Slithr, it is my car that he is asking to be checked out in Conroe...I live in Beaumont but offered to drive to Conroe (since there are several members in that area) on Saturday since we have a place there too.

OK, Cool :2tu: That's awfully nice of you to drive it West like that, he sounded interested in the Beaumont car ... GLWS!

OP
OP
IDM

IDM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought you had the one in Conroe inspected this last Wed. and decided to pass on it?

The one Steve checked was at a dealership in north houston. Just not knowing the previous owner and the history of care on the car made us decide to pass. The wheels were all curbed didnt have a dodge oil filter, several things that made you wonder, front had been scuffed from being low. Looking for a clean car, because I know it'll stay that way under my care

OP
OP
IDM

IDM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, I appreciate it!

Tim has been great to deal with. If it doesn't work out for me, my judgement says that this is an honest seller and clean car

tVan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Tim has been great to deal with. If it doesn't work out for me, my judgement says that this is an honest seller and clean car

Thanks for the nice words, I still have my car and it is still for sale if some of the other ones don't work out for you. Thanks again!

Flexx91

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I live on the Southeast side of Houston so that may save you some time and money by not having to drive all the way to Conroe. The issue is I'm only available Friday and early Saturday morning (before 9 a.m.).

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang